NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a prediction but a spoiler..

Edge winning for smackdown and go into the final of the tournament to lose to Seth Franklin Rollins

AC9647D6-85F8-464C-B4F4-60DC5E745E8A.jpeg

What bothers me about Seth Rollins is he should be known as the best or one of the best of this generation. No reason he shouldn't be up there with Kenny Omega, Naito, Kota Ibushi.
He has all the in-ring talent and charisma that anyone could ask for. But WWE has kept him in stupid gimmicks that belittle his overall value. It's sad to see man.

And now there is a chance he might win a made up title? So we are supposed to erase everything we see from him week after week and take him seriously as a champ? Even more of a joke.

I want more for dude.

What bothers me about Seth Rollins is he should be known as the best or one of the best of this generation. No reason he shouldn't be up there with Kenny Omega, Naito, Kota Ibushi.
He has all the in-ring talent and charisma that anyone could ask for. But WWE has kept him in stupid gimmicks that belittle his overall value. It's sad to see man.

And now there is a chance he might win a made up title? So we are supposed to erase everything we see from him week after week and take him seriously as a champ? Even more of a joke.

I want more for dude.
Imagine saying he isn't up there with Kenny Omega and Cody Ibushi because of seriousness :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want more for dude.

You want him to be taken more seriously yet you just named Ibushi and Omega, two clowns who have wrestled blowup dolls.

Back
Top Bottom