NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hobbs and starks have been absolutely trash since breaking up

should have kept them as a tag team and had them beat the acclaimed for the belts after swerve in our glory broke up

jobbing to whoreblow and only keeping the belt for 2 weeks and fueding with jobber robinson is pretty bad man
Well sir, that qualifies you as “an idiot with bad taste” evidently.

Obviously their booking is going to look inferior if you're comparing it to hypothetical fantasy booking

Realistically they'd be wrestling Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal or something

Real question is does he get more lines in CA than Hollywood starlet Mercedes Frankie Monet got in her staring role in Star Wars:The Sashalorian??..

She was a featured character in the GREATEST Episode of Star Wars TV ever and one of the 4 featured Women in that Season 2 Mandalorian Finale to infiltrate Gideon's ship to save Grogu on top of saving Grogu earlier in the season and beating up Boba Fett in a bar. In Season 3, though a slightly smaller role, she was still in 4 episodes. She is Bo Katan, Queen of Mandalore's right hand woman.

Seth Rollins will prolly get killed off within 5-15 minutes of screentime as a member of the Serpent Society, who are all jobberesque villains.

So theres a real answer to your real question.

Last edited:

FSc0ep8WUAASj3V.jpg

They was making fun of NTWT in the NBA thread, dont worry, I won for us.

They said anyone over 13 who follows wrestling is a weirdo.

I said, you dang right we are and proceeded to decimate the Knicks.

They tried to set me up like a talk show but I aint bite the bait.

I will protect NTWT with every pixel of my screen.

Favorite Justin Credible match?

justincredible7 justincredible7

My favorite one takes place in an alternate timeline.

Killer Kelly needs a tag team partner against Dom and Rhea at a WWE premium live event in her home country of Portugal.

The person to tag with her ends up being non other than the Portuguese Man of War Aldo Montoya.

Unfortunately, Killer Kelly and Aldo lose to Dom and Rhea.

During the post match, Dom rips off Aldo's mask revealing his true identity, ECW Legend Justin Credible.

Only thing I know he is a wrestler. I never watched him when I was younger. Wasn't he in ECW?

Hes most known for the following:
1. Losing to CM Punk in CM Punks debut WWE match.
2. Being in ECW
3. His alternate persona, Aldo Montoya, who was a superhero wrestler from Portugal.
4, and Unfortunately, tons of personal issues and struggles, hopefully he doing better these days.

Hes most known for the following:
1. Losing to CM Punk in CM Punks debut WWE match.
2. Being in ECW
3. His alternate persona, Aldo Montoya, who was a superhero from Portugal.
4, and Unfortunately, tons of personal issues and struggles, hopefully he doing better these days.
Oh ok. I haven't watched wrestling in years. Never was into ECW or CM Punk

I know you said you don't watch but from what you do know, What do you think of AEW?
AEW????? Aint that a brand of root beer. No I heard of AEW but never watched it. If I watched now it would be just to look at those fine ladies. I miss the Dusty Rhodes days were everyone was cold on the mic.

Back
Top Bottom