NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that one japanese wrestler is gonna come out tonight to save kenny omega huh?

cuz i would think saving don callis forlast segment without a surprise would be kind of un aew like

How was Dynamite tonight?

Will check it out after the playoff game.

Let me preface this by saying I understand Lucha is much different than pro wrestling or sports entertainment.

The difference I see between him and the likes of Ospreay or Ricochet, is the level of crispness that the other two just don't have. Most of El Hijo de Vikingo's stuff is done so swiftly and precisely, compared to the American and British flyers.

Don't get me wrong, still guys waiting and setting things up, but maybe the masks make it so I can't see their eyes and face as they wait. Helps suspend the disbelief.

Let me preface this by saying I understand Lucha is much different than pro wrestling or sports entertainment.

The difference I see between him and the likes of Ospreay or Ricochet, is the level of crispness that the other two just don't have. Most of El Hijo de Vikingo's stuff is done so swiftly and precisely, compared to the American and British flyers.

Don't get me wrong, still guys waiting and setting things up, but maybe the masks make it so I can't see their eyes and face as they wait. Helps suspend the disbelief.

Just to be clear, you think his stuff is more crisp than Ricochet and Ocean Spray?

I guess I don't see that.

Ricochet is as clean as a flyer that there has ever been. I feel the same about Pac, Ibushi, and Ospreay. (Of course Rey being the Elite level flyer).

GOODT! Lord Karen Angle's Jarrett's face. 0]

She legit looks like Janice:

CS7gMUKUcAE3lQU.jpg

She was a looker too before she went full plastic.

Karen walked so Charlotte and Dana Brooke could run.

Shida bae's new gear. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Shida tatted now. :emoji_eyes:

iRuby had dem cheeks out. :emoji_eyes:

Sheesh Jungle Boy damn near broke his neck on that suplex

Don Callis with the Dominick heat.

Wheeler Yuta cosplaying as a tough guy with the rest of the BCC will never not be funny.

Da Hangin byke now with da eyepatch.

He's carrying on Julia Hart's legacy. 1995 1995

Overall solid Dynamite looking forward to DoN.

GOODT! Lord Karen Angle's Jarrett's face. 0]

She legit looks like Janice:

CS7gMUKUcAE3lQU.jpg

She was a looker too before she went full plastic.

Karen walked so Charlotte and Dana Brooke could run.

Shida bae's new gear. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Shida tatted now. :emoji_eyes:

iRuby had dem cheeks out. :emoji_eyes:

Sheesh Jungle Boy damn near broke his neck on that suplex

Don Callis with the Dominick heat.

Wheeler Yuta cosplaying as a tough guy with the rest of the BCC will never not be funny.

Da Hangin byke now with da eyepatch.

He's carrying on Julia Hart's legacy. 1995 1995

Overall solid Dynamite looking forward to DoN.

jh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom