NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bettlejuice (Lester Green) didn't look like a wrestler, he didn't look athletic nor intimidating but that didn't stop him from participating in the wrestling world. What I'm trying to say is seeing a non wrestler wrestling isn't something new. Bad Bunny just happens to be good at it, and to me he looks believable. He has earned my respect cause I see that he takes it serious.

Participating in the wrestling world is one thing.

Going over, in a 1-on-1 match vs. Damien Priest is another.

Personally, I don't even think the match should have been booked in the first place. Using an attraction like BB is cool in an Entertainment Based Company like WWE. a 2-on-2 encounter makes more sense because again, what message are you sending by allowing someone with fewer than 5 matches come in and beat someone like Priest? You have to protect your assets because they will be the same ones wondering, "Why don't we have any new stars." Stuff like this matters.

And yes, BB can be commended for how seriously he takes his wrestling training but that doesn't mean he needs to beat upper level talents.

Both things can be true.

I'll be copping on Switch most likely, so I'll get the review for y'all. Definitely going to do a cover swap from etsy whenever it's available.
aewffcmpunkcover.jpg

Gotta see how Fight Forever plays before deciding.

Interesting to see Punk on the cover with all that has been reported the last week or so.

I agree on the BB take. I def respect the work he has put in and he does seem believable because you can tell he works hard and isnt just going through the motions. buuuut I do also agree that i hated the way they had him beat priest, felt like if they were gonna have him win it should have been more of a fluky finish. The match made it seem like they are on the same level which makes no sense especially with reports saying they are trying to bring priest up to the main event scene.

Especially with the recent news coming out that the company is really high on Priest and views him as a top guy, they definitely should’ve had the matchup end with some chicanery. Bunny still gets to put on a show and still gets all his moments. Top guy Priest gets to avoid having a clean loss to a musician.

Last edited:
JUNE 29TH
6354ae741081adcec58673decb88900f.jpeg

I liked where WWE 2K19 was headed before Yukes broke off from 2K. SIM is more my style but I think the majority want a more fun, less SIM wrestling game though. Either way, it's nice that there is competition within a Sports Gaming Community. I wish the same could be said for Football and Basketball.

I agree on the BB take. I def respect the work he has put in and he does seem believable

Nah. Not at all.

He has competent athleticism compared to other celebrities but it isn't believable that someone like him (no legitimate background) that has been training for as short of a time he has been training to come in and beat Priest. Nah, it isn't believable vs. actual pro wrestlers.

Logan Paul is a different story because he has the physical makeup and athleticism to make it seem like more of an athletic battle.

And yes, BB can be commended for how seriously he takes his wrestling training but that doesn't mean he needs to beat upper level talents.

Especially with the recent news coming out that the company is really high on Priest and views him as a top guy, they definitely should’ve had the match up me with some chicanery. Bunny still gets to put on a show and still gets all his moments. Top guy Priest gets to avoid having a clean loss to a musician.

Bingo.

Last edited:
I agree 100% he looks believable as just a wrestler but in no means should he have beat priest the way he did (the last part of my post was how it made no sense). If he beat Gulak no one would question it.

wwe really wasted 5 years of that mans career in nxt

really shouldnt have ever did that to a wrestler who is 35 and older.

Back
Top Bottom