NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn Mr. Scooby Dooby Doo got a nice pop.

"Tough Guy" Wheeler Yuta. :lol:

Man I can’t believe we actually getting Aberdeen Dragon and Okada. That and Ospreay-Omega worth the money alone.

They did a nice job of filling out the card.

NGL I'm interested in seeing what IWGP Divas champion and his new gimmick is like.

NimbleLastDog-size_restricted.gif

Good chance we still get House of Black vs Andrade and 2 other partners. Would love for it to be SHINGO and Hiromu.

Also Jay White not on the card thar could change at Collision despite the stupid “banned from New Japan stipulation”

Good chance we still get House of Black vs Andrade and 2 other partners. Would love for it to be SHINGO and Hiromu.

Also Jay White not on the card thar could change at Collision despite the stupid “banned from New Japan stipulation”
Is Naito not LIJ anymore?

Size wise, I think Tana might make MJF look small.

The GTS battle not happening is unfortunate.

I hope Naito doesn't team with Darby and Sting. It needs to be him, Rush, and Andrade for nostalgia purposes. The latter literally saved his career and turned him into World Championship Material.

Sting and Darby should bring in SANADA, since the Muta/Mutoh connection. Unless they did SANADA vs. Jay White for the IWGP World title, which could have a good storyline because it could be Jay trying to weasel his way back into NJPW through a loophole.

Gedo, Jado, and Tony should really just hire us to book their ish.

Back
Top Bottom