NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol tony just throwing together random matches to fill up FD 2 on sunday. i swear it was only 4 matches and now they have a bunch of random matches on the card smh. what a complete flop compared to last year FD
That reminds me of a running theme backstage at AEW that the Access show brought up..They mention several times that people might not know what they’re doing right up until showtime..And Sammy travels to tv each week just to look on a piece of paper to see if he’s working that night..

And that locker room has the nerve to ***** about Punk’s professionalism?!?..

I haven't been watching wrestling for the last couple of weeks but tuned in to the reaally bad Dymatize last night.
What the heck is happening over there? It's almost un-watchable.
I tuned in and saw Jeff Hardy is back and then they had a "Concession stand brawl"? WTF is that. How do you put that on your main show?
DB's accepted CM Phil back with open arms :lol:
Collision seems like a show that was put together for the talent that's "difficult to work with".
Phil, Rusev, and Cien Almas all on the same show :smh:

Has FD2 had any build up other than this week? You would think they'd learn their lesson from last time to bring in some casual viewers. D-Bry v. Okada looks like the only interesting match.

Also Eddie Kingston sucks.

I haven't been watching wrestling for the last couple of weeks but tuned in to the reaally bad Dymatize last night.
What the heck is happening over there? It's almost un-watchable.
I tuned in and saw Jeff Hardy is back and then they had a "Concession stand brawl"? WTF is that. How do you put that on your main show?
DB's accepted CM Phil back with open arms :lol:
Collision seems like a show that was put together for the talent that's "difficult to work with".
Phil, Rusev, and Cien Almas all on the same show :smh:

Has FD2 had any build up other than this week? You would think they'd learn their lesson from last time to bring in some casual viewers. D-Bry v. Okada looks like the only interesting match.

Also Eddie Kingston sucks.

I don’t think Forbidden Door is designed to bring in casual viewers.

jshortt jshortt Revolver announced the next DYT show..Tix go on sale next week..1st and 2nd rows are the best options due to how the space is set up, but there’s really no bad seats..

FxETgITXsAQI7Vv

jshortt jshortt Revolver announced the next DYT show..Tix go on sale next week..1st and 2nd rows are the best options due to how the space is set up, but there’s really no bad seats..

Thank you, sir! I'll look into it. I know I got a trip TK Nashville the week before that might end up being a little expensive.

Big E is better than Braun and that’s just one example.

The answer to the question is Charlotte for those wondering.

Edit: Roman is a close 2nd and I would not be offended at everyone putting him at 1 now.

If we want the best without any wrestling ties (work on the indies and/or legacy), then the answer is Big E.

That reminds me of a running theme backstage at AEW that the Access show brought up..They mention several times that people might not know what they’re doing right up until showtime..And Sammy travels to tv each week just to look on a piece of paper to see if he’s working that night..

And that locker room has the nerve to ***** about Punk’s professionalism?!?..

Because they get a free pass for everything.

How dare Punk take shots at Canal Street Rockers.

Back
Top Bottom