NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daniel Garcia dancing reminds me of
1687792364506.gif

Remember when the Ospreay-Ricochet comparisons were running rampant? Ricochet is still the same flippy dude from his days in NJPW and Ospreay is one of the best talents in the world.

In all fairness that IS WWE's fault for not using Ricochet to the highest degree. Dude was once a #CantMissProspect and they've ruined him.

If he was still unsigned by WWE, he would have definitely not been in the same situation he currently is in.

In all fairness that IS WWE's fault for not using Ricochet to the highest degree. Dude was once a #CantMissProspect and they've ruined him.

If he was still unsigned by WWE, he would have definitely not been in the same situation he currently is in.

I definitely took that into consideration but he chose to go there.

got a $25 off coupon from walmart for them ******* up my grocery delivery order so im definately getting fight forever now

cant wait to make

wardlow
cody
ftr bald
jungle boy
sammy guevara
adam page

all bleed

I mean, you are right about the sequels but that doesn’t mean a new one with fresh new ideas couldn’t work.

Yea, they can release something on mobile or something but there isn't a market for that style of game in 2023.

A wrestling game (that isn't even a WRESTLING game) with fictional characters.

Would be a waste of resources to develop.

Back
Top Bottom