NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel bad for Rick O’Shea. Amateur hour promo from him while Logan seems so natural.

Take that up with stupid WWE writers that would put someone out there when that isn't even their strength.

THAT "feud" doesn't need a one vs. One promo battle to be sold to anyone.

Stupid WWE using their, "One size fits all" approach to match promotion.

If Ricochet doesn't have THAT part of his game down yet, simply don't put him out there like that. Pretty simple.

Take that up with stupid WWE writers that would put someone out there when that isn't even their strength.

If Ricochet doesn't have THAT part of his game down yet, simply don't put him out there like that. Pretty simple.

I agree with you

“Yet” :lol:

WWE would use Wardlow so much better.
Would love to see a match between the Acclaimed and the Street Profits

Any of the bigger, non flippy, cruiserweight styled dudes would be better in WWE.

The Hobbs
Wardlow
Lance Archer
Miro (Not quite sure, they had their chance)

I think Tony Khan is SO anti-establishment that he might feel like pushing a "Big Man" would be like voting Republican.

Any of the bigger, non flippy, cruiserweight styled dudes would be better in WWE.

The Hobbs
Wardlow
Lance Archer
Miro (Not quite sure, they had their chance)

I think Tony Khan is SO anti-establishment that he might feel like pushing a "Big Man" would be like voting Republican.

Archer was in WWE before.

And Miro made the #1 mistake in WWE of organically getting himself over so Vince punished him by turning him into a ****.

Think they would try to "next big thing" Wardlow but he doesn't have the aura that Brock had/has.

Hobbs would be interested though.

Yea I remember Vance Archer being in WWE. He is far better now than before so maybe they would treat him better.

He is absolutely being wasted in AEW though. Nobody can argue against that.

T0INE T0INE Remember, It was John CENA that caused Miro to get de-pushed. Not Vince but CENA. (The same way it was ORton's fault Kofi never got pushed)

Back
Top Bottom