NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly didn’t know who Nick Wayne was until I saw that vignette last week. Why is he so hyped?

Buddy Wayne trained Darby and a bunch of other wrestlers...something like a folk hero in the pacific northwest wrestling scene

Nick is his son....been wrestling since he was like 14 and is pretty good for his age

F039M14WwAIZeVW

^i remember seeing a copy of the triple h workout dvd at a local goodwill. was tempted to purchase it

Explain?

What is this in reference to?
Society as whole. People mask not having standards as "I just don't take myself too seriously," when in actuality they have a price. I won't go as far to everyone "selling their soul" because we know how extremists have taken that way out of context, but people definitely are willing to do a lot of foolish ish for money. Cena specifically in this case with all the homo-erotic behaviors and weird predicaments they put him in is just getting a little overboard for me. I get it, it's just all in entertainment, but I think back to the Chappelle "crossdressing" and "being laughed at, as opposed to laughing with." I like Cena and I'm happy he's succeeding, but he's better than some of the tom foolery he allows.

Millionaire Dollar Man literally taught all us that dumb young and now we get to see it all the time in entertainment especially. Even Vince, who was the real life Million Dollar Man, had a price.

I know I do too, and that's sad. Just my 2 pennies.

Believe that Cena pic above

Yea I believe once folks get to a certain level they no longer have full creative control. (Rich folks in general)

Too many rich dudes (not just black men) take wild/questionable/suspect photos in the name of fun.

Cena does it often so maybe he gets asked a lot to do it.

Finally caught Dynamite.

EYE like how Don Callus' theme is just some holding down a piano key for an extended amount of time. :lol:

Jake Hager giving Jericho his purple hat byke. :ohwell:

The MJF/Bay Bay tag team entrance still gets me. :lol:

Nice debutt for Nick Wayne, but Swerve beat the absolute dog**** outta him.

PAC byke. :emoji_hugging:

Mox with the classic cartoon villain trope of having his arch nemesis in dire straits only to allow them a reprieve to get some last words in and turn the tide. :lol:

Finally caught Dynamite.

EYE like how Don Callus' theme is just some holding down a piano key for an extended amount of time. :lol:

Jake Hager giving Jericho his purple hat byke. :ohwell:

The MJF/Bay Bay tag team entrance still gets me. :lol:

Nice debutt for Nick Wayne, but Swerve beat the absolute dog**** outta him.

PAC byke. :emoji_hugging:

Mox with the classic cartoon villain trope of having his arch nemesis in dire straits only to allow them a reprieve to get some last words in and turn the tide. :lol:
whenever don comes out with his new theme i think its the begining of the michael jordan bulls era starting line up theme

Back
Top Bottom