NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BDs on Twitter X were fantasy booking saying Bo should come out as Uncle Howdy at the end of the show and blow out the lantern. :rolleyes

Or maybe you know let him be with his family grieving about unexpectantly losing his older brother.

Thought Trips and WWE did an excellent job paying respects to Terry Funk and Bray. Had Braun and Rowan out there. Would've been nice if Alexa made the show but she had travel issues and is also pregnant so it's not as easy for to pick up and leave anywhere.

Da Code Man paying homage to Funk was a nice touch giving the history with Funk and Dusty.

With Funk's passing you kinda expected it because he has been in bad health for months and he lived a full life especially for a wrestlers.

Bray's was a complete shock because it came out of nowhere and he was so young. I mean I'm older than him.

RIP to both.
I knew the fan base would fantasy book the tribute show. I also knew I'll see people criticize the show as well.

Why the hell did Vince force Crime Time to have to wear timberland boots. You can't move fast in those
i was watching old eli drake aka la knight matches in tna yesterday and in his championship run he wore nothing but jordan xi's to wrestle in. does he still wrestle in jordan xi's in the wwe?

in this video the last 4 matches hes wearing.jordan xi's in different colorways

i was watching old eli drake aka la knight matches in tna yesterday and in his championship run he wore nothing but jordan xi's to wrestle in. does he still wrestle in jordan xi's in the wwe?

in this video the last 4 matches hes wearing.jordan xi's in different colorways

It would be even cooler if Eli's character wore fakes , because he was frugal

Last edited:
Going back through the posts on here when Brodie passed and I totally forgot that Danny Hodge died right before him

Same way The Funker passed away right before Bray

The Lucha Underground disrespect :smh:

noblekane noblekane
You're correct.. It's not ahead of its time.. Lucha Underground was..

*Hot take*

I never like Prince Puma..

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom