NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you guys for the warm wishes.

Really means a lot. Managed to salvage a few things and the clothes have that smoke smell but i can just take that to the laundry.

Really worried for my mom, though. She won’t eat and barely speaks.
Prayers up for you and your mom and anyone else involved.

Bruh, Bret Hart literally beat him up and he worked with him again..Jericho tried to fight Brock when he thought Brock crossed the line with Orton..Blackmon kicked JBL's *** and still had a job..Joey Styles got into it with JBL and still had a job..THE PLANE RIDE FROM HELL and still 99% of those people kept their job..Grow up bud..
Lol I’m aware. I’m not even disagreeing with you but Punk has a reputation of litigation and general messiness that no one else does. That’s the difference IMO.

I have no doubt they would hire anyone willing to do business. I thinks it’s fair to wonder if Punk is willing to do business at this point.

Thank you guys for the warm wishes.

Really means a lot. Managed to salvage a few things and the clothes have that smoke smell but i can just take that to the laundry.

Really worried for my mom, though. She won’t eat and barely speaks.

Thank you for keeping us posted.

Lol I’m aware. I’m not even disagreeing with you but Punk has a reputation of litigation and general messiness that no one else does. That’s the difference IMO.

I have no doubt they would hire anyone willing to do business. I thinks it’s fair to wonder if Punk is willing to do business at this point.

You don't understand

If WWE wants him, he's going back whether he wants to or not

bulldogs-gonna-win.jpg

I hope this time around Punk sees what its like to work with an Amateur organization and even though WWE controls everything, its still better than AEW.

At this point Punk is only going to WWE to spite AEW.

All that stuff about him being a failure if he goes back to WWE has been overtaken by the want of revenge against AEW.

Trust I know Punk and his mentality.

And WWE is like ok, just bring viewers and perform, we good.

At this point Punk is only going to WWE to spite AEW.

All that stuff about him being a failure if he goes back to WWE has been overtaken by the want of revenge against AEW.

Trust I know Punk and his mentality.

And WWE is like ok, just bring viewers and perform, we good.
Who do you think that Punk should play in the MCU?

After the strike of course, we know he’s all about worker’s rights.

jack perry went into business for himself :smh:
i've said this before, i wonder if he was trying to impress the boys in the back
CM basically said, "come at the king you better not miss" 👑
All he did was look into a camera and say “real glass”. That’s “going into business for himself”?

Who do you think that Punk should play in the MCU?

After the strike of course, we know he’s all about worker’s rights.

I dont want to see him act lol, he just plays himself. Its not bad acting per say, but I dont care to see Phil Brooks the character in a horror movie.

With that said, I dont know which character he would be good for.

I wouldnt give him a top character like Wolverine.

He can be like an Alpha Flight Team member Logan fights or some punk thug goon with tats.

I dont want to see him act lol, he just plays himself. Its not bad acting per say, but I dont care to see Phil Brooks the character in a horror movie.

He can be like an Alpha Flight Team member Logan fights or some punk thug goon with tats.

136695A0-1F00-4A55-B503-184202FEABEB.jpeg

CM Puck

All he did was look into a camera and say “real glass”. That’s “going into business for himself”?

Punk was 100% wrong for his actions, but what Jungle Boy did would not fly anywhere else either.

He would def get buried in WWE.
He would get scolded at an indie promotion for that too.
Had Punk not attacked him, im sure jungle Boy would have still got suspended.

bruh im tuning in to collision just to see whats gonna happen now lol

that crowd is gonna be brutal to all they think is punks enemy. gonna be punk chants constantly you wont be able to edit out. tony khan better not show his face or that crowd might burn the ring down 🤣

Back
Top Bottom