NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F1SH-7dWIAAln13

:rofl:
Most creative nickname of all time

On seeing Steiner in the locker room for the first time: “So I go into this room, this big room where the guys are dressing. And I see both Steiners, Rick and Scott, have a referee. And for the life of me, I’m not sure who it was. I wanna say it was Nick Patrick, but I could be wrong. But anyway, they had this referee, and they had him duct taped up like a mummy. They had duct tape around his mouth, his hands were duct taped to the sides of his hips and his legs. His feet were duct taped together. And he was buck-a** naked and had a pencil stuck up his a**. And I thought, ‘Wow. This is gonna be a hell of a gig.’ [laughs] That’s my first recall of the Steiner Brothers. And I’m sure the referee, whoever it was, whether it was Nick Patrick or whoever, must have done something that the Steiners found worthy of some sort of Steiner Retribution. But they tortured him. It was, all I wanna say, in good fun for those who were watching. [laughs] Who knows what he did to deserve such a response. I’m not sure, I didn’t see it. I just saw the aftermath, and I thought, ‘Man. I’m gonna be really careful around these two guys.'”

Never knew the Steiners raped Nick Patrick

On seeing Steiner in the locker room for the first time: “So I go into this room, this big room where the guys are dressing. And I see both Steiners, Rick and Scott, have a referee. And for the life of me, I’m not sure who it was. I wanna say it was Nick Patrick, but I could be wrong. But anyway, they had this referee, and they had him duct taped up like a mummy. They had duct tape around his mouth, his hands were duct taped to the sides of his hips and his legs. His feet were duct taped together. And he was buck-a** naked and had a pencil stuck up his a**. And I thought, ‘Wow. This is gonna be a hell of a gig.’ [laughs] That’s my first recall of the Steiner Brothers. And I’m sure the referee, whoever it was, whether it was Nick Patrick or whoever, must have done something that the Steiners found worthy of some sort of Steiner Retribution. But they tortured him. It was, all I wanna say, in good fun for those who were watching. [laughs] Who knows what he did to deserve such a response. I’m not sure, I didn’t see it. I just saw the aftermath, and I thought, ‘Man. I’m gonna be really careful around these two guys.'”

Never knew the Steiners raped Nick Patrick

Not only that, but can you imagine how bad it must've hurt to get the duct tape off?

Hmmmm so Rick is sitting here duct taping a grown man naked...and he knows who and what Gisele Shaw is...and apparently always had an attitude of anger...and always hear stories about him and interactions with dudes. Never heard a rat story with Rick Steiner.

Fascinating.

Hmmmm so Rick is sitting here duct taping a grown man naked...and he knows who and what Gisele Shaw is...and apparently always had an attitude of anger...and always hear stories about him and interactions with dudes. Never heard a rat story with Rick Steiner.

Fascinating.

I’m always surprised when no one brings them up for Dark side of the Ring. I’m convinced it’s only because they’re alive.

Sting won't sign bats? Or they won't allow them in the venue?

jshortt jshortt
It’s usually an issue with the venue..Sometimes it can be that the wrestler/performer has autographed items for sale (like a bat) so they request the promoter to not allow those things in..

Back
Top Bottom