Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
my buddy Mitch’s harvest week…HSC Emerald Fire OG grown in soil with Gaia green nutrients and mended with perlite and EWC

Attachments

• IMG_3036.jpeg
    IMG_3036.jpeg
    690.8 KB · Views: 196
Man... keeping concentrates in my car used to come in clutch during lunch breaks... but this 100 degree weather got my **** all melted shut, cant even get the container open! Lesson learned.

As always this pic doesnt do it justice, but this **** is gas

I’ve somehow accumulated over 5 zips and 8 carts of inventory over the last month. Going to dispensaries but still getting with my guy as well. Dispensaries have sone great stuff, but it’s hit or miss and even their best quality isnt competing with my guy. But i found the few brands I like and will still be grabbing stuff for variety

Gonna try to refrain from acquiring more and this should last me the rest of the summer

Attachments

• IMG_5253.jpeg
    IMG_5253.jpeg
    729.2 KB · Views: 103
As always this pic doesnt do it justice, but this **** is gas

I’ve somehow accumulated over 5 zips and 8 carts of inventory over the last month. Going to dispensaries but still getting with my guy as well. Dispensaries have sone great stuff, but it’s hit or miss and even their best quality isnt competing with my guy. But i found the few brands I like and will still be grabbing stuff for variety

Gonna try to refrain from acquiring more and this should last me the rest of the summer
Send me the extra.

Finishing up the trimming and jarring my harvest right now. Fearful some may have gotten slightly too dry...gonna toss in some boveda packs if so.

l probably post pics later.

Haven't been to the dispo in 2 weeks. Should be good for the next 2 months realistically. And of course I've got new seeds down.

How big are your top colas getting?
Not that big this run. I decided to not use any nutes this cycle. Wanted to see how the strains responded to just water. See the deficiencies and try to identify them for the next cycle.

Here's shots from nugs I grabbed out a few jars. Don't know if they're the biggest. They were the biggest of the ones on top.
20230806_103820.jpg

Sour stomper x Forum Stomper. Plant yielded 35 grams.

20230806_103352.jpg

3 Bears O.G. x Mango Smile. Did 2 of these plants. This was from the smallest one which came out to 52 grams. Haven't weighed the other.

20230806_103806.jpg

Hubbabubbahaze. Plant came to 74 grams.

Only strain not pictured is 4 assed monkey which came in just under an ounce.

Got 6 new seeds down. 5 have sprouted. Hoping the 6th peaks its head through soon.
20230805_193221.jpg

Upgraded the tent. Was using a 2x4. Went and got a 4x4. Just waiting on a new light at this point then I'll be in the 4x4 for growing.
20230722_170304.jpg

Never trusted ANY detox, smoke too much .....before it became legal here in NY , I would use Quick Fix....worked everytime. Obviously depends on what type of test they are performing but for a simple urine test....it was always clutch
That part. I been trying q-carbo; it's a tossup. I'm curious about more effective products before going that quick fix route.
I hit some other heavy* $#!% too, which I doubt cleansers can detox.

Remember my boy trying niacin back at Jackson state for a case he got caught up in.

He claims to have passed...and he didn't go to jail...but I never really could trust dude fully...he liked his grand stories.

So I’m only into trees…how likely am I gonna win in a fight against a coke head? Does coke make you feel unstoppable or make you feel like you have super powers? Son was talking mad reckless when I last saw him :smh::lol:

Heard it makes you FEEL like Superman... but I doubt it actually gives you super powers. You cant beat a crack head in a race tho.

As for passing a drug test... have had to worry about that in 20 years, but when I did I simply flushed my system by drinking gallon after gallon of green tea until my piss was clear. They actually called me back and told me to drink a coke and take it again. 😅

So I’m only into trees…how likely am I gonna win in a fight against a coke head? Does coke make you feel unstoppable or make you feel like you have super powers? Son was talking mad reckless when I last saw him :smh::lol:
lol. just talk sense to em. last run in with a dust head had me scratching my head. homie was looking for nothin on the floor in a small room. i'm like you're brain isn't on the floor, it's up yo **** lol

I used quick fix and got an inconclusive.

It was a federal DOT drug test if that matters. They didn’t call for like a week and then I had to re test but I was clean because I didn’t know if it would work which it didn’t.

I know it works for others though so maybe it was just a bad test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom