Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO - I never unsubscribed from this thread after I was somehow accidentally tagged into it. I can't help but laugh at the thread title (even though it's terrible :lol: ) when I see it on my list :lol:

nm going on tbf.
slow Sunday. this ps5 hunting pretty much took up my whole weekend. for nothing..
pop all these later n call it a night....
20201115_135252.jpg

My neighbor has two dusty *** kids (adults) that are always coming to their crib. I smoke i. My garage so theyll see me in there and come up talking about can i hit that

nah, covid

hate that ****. People bold as hell
lol..... That’s when you say, “wanna match”.. bring ya own. Blunts are made to share but I really ain’t sharing my pipe unless we sleep in the same bed

nm going on tbf.
slow Sunday. this ps5 hunting pretty much took up my whole weekend. for nothing..
pop all these later n call it a night....
20201115_135252.jpg

people here in chicago on leafedout be charging like $40 for a pack that looks like this and I say to myself am I really trying to drop $80 on two packs of this or a pack of this and a brownie with the same 500mg?

yeah, im thinking about getting a crafty+

tbh tho even with the joints I just take a couple hits and kill it, one joint can last me about a day and a half dependening its just the smell after that im trying to avoid.

can you every day carry the mighty? sugafree sugafree

Yea the Mighty fits everywhere and battery lasts surprisingly long.
The top piece and compartment bowl are snap locked shut so no worries about a single particle of bud spilling out even if its been completely upside down in your pocket all day.

I got the water filter extension for my dab box... the tip broke off in less than a day just by wiping it off. Sent them an email weeks ago and never got a reply. Shame too as I like the dab box, probably would have bought a Pro but apparently their customer service is trash so I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom