Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol..... That’s when you say, “wanna match”.. bring ya own. Blunts are made to share but I really ain’t sharing my pipe unless we sleep in the same bed
Man i dont wanna match with these MF thats why i made sure to specify theyre dusty lol. One of em even has a sexual offender charge, im cordial but stay the hell away from me. I pay too much to be sharing with people i dont **** with

Didn’t know there was a thread for this. Here’s some I’ve been smoking on in Seattle :pimp::pimp::pimp:
E40E0229-DB3B-4341-AFEA-5622ACD10829.jpeg
seattle had the best weed ive ever had. Cant wait to go back eventually
These infused prerolls were fireeeee for cheap too

Attachments

• ACF33F57-5CD3-4B13-93BF-576ADD8CB172.jpeg
    ACF33F57-5CD3-4B13-93BF-576ADD8CB172.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 24
  • EE8E6282-2A13-41C6-AFB3-B03D9791D8E8.jpeg
    EE8E6282-2A13-41C6-AFB3-B03D9791D8E8.jpeg
    306.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 53DB06A3-EA42-4E77-9EAD-CE0BF2C1C375.jpeg
    53DB06A3-EA42-4E77-9EAD-CE0BF2C1C375.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 121
So these are all of my concentrate vapes (minus the Airopro which I forgot to picture, but the first battery stopped working and I haven't used it because of that, but I could have included it in the pic)... the first two for concentrates like shatter/wax/diamond/etc, the other 4 are for oils, the PAX and Airopro (not pictured) use proprietary carts, while the others like the Rubi, Edge, Nomad (the black box that's unopened), and Vault Mini can be refilled with syringes that can be purchased in most dispensaries.

I haven't opened the Nomad but it just seemed like the predecessor to the Edge, will comment on which one is actually better when I actually use it. Same for the Vault mini, haven't used it yet but it seems pretty cool, it can be used with both 510 threaded carts or refillable carts, which only go up to .5g. I can give a direct comparison between the Edge and the Rubi, and the Dabox and Crystal 2.

The Edge cost almost half as much as the Rubi ($30 vs $50+10 s/h). It's not quite as small and sleek as the Rubi, but honestly it works better, as I didn't have a problem with the pod leaking, which the Rubi did about half way through. It's a shame really because it did seem to be burning the oil much slower thanks to the carb, which the Edge lacks. I couldn't adjust the heat level on the Edge like I could with the Rubi. I thought they you could but maybe that's the Nomad, and if so, that would would probably have an edge.

I also prefer the Dabox over the much more expensive Crystal 2 ($50-55 vs. $150+$10s/h). The Crystal is definitely a higher end product, is more versatile thanks to the fact that the top can be removed and it's works with 510 threaded carts, is more conservative on the concentrate, and comes with an extra tip, which is nice because nothing sucks more than breaking the glass part and not being able to use such an expensive item. Still, the Dabox gets the job done for much less, and hits you harder thanks to the fact that the concentrate burns directly off the coil. The Crystal uses a tub that is heated by the coil that never actually touches the concentrate, which is actually really nice because it doesn't burn it as fast and preserves more of the flavor. However, I still get tears of joy when people hit the Dabox for the first time and damn near die.

I will say that Vivant's customer service, or rather, the complete lack of it, is disappointing. I bought the water filter attachment for my Dabox, and the tip break off on the first night. Sent them an e-mail about it and they never even responded. It's really unfortunate because I would have happily paid for more a Dabox Pro if they had handled the situation better, but ohh well.

20201218_120549.jpg
20201218_120121.jpg
20201218_120914.jpg

Last edited:
23DD78E4-1016-4839-9175-B3D918BAC40E.jpeg

chick I was messing with got me 3 of these for Christmas. I feel like it takes more than 3 for me to get anything out of them. The gesture was cool but these things definitely are weaker than the edibles I cop from my boy who does em.

No idea... never used that before. My next purchase is going to be the KandyPen e-nail tho... soon as I get my bong back from CO.

I feel like $350 is a lot to invest... but if you're going to buy something like that, this is the KandyPen version...

NEWYEAR for 30% off.

I'd look up some Youtube reviews for both products.

I feel like $350 is a lot to invest... but if you're going to buy something like that, this is the KandyPen version...

NEWYEAR for 30% off.

I'd look up some Youtube reviews for both products.
Kk. See portability is a factor, why I'm leaning towards that carta rig.
But I'm looking around still.

One time my coworker was like “what do you think would happen if you stopped smoking”
Me: “Nothing? I just wouldn’t be able to sleep or eat”
Me and coworker both did the same reaction as the gif at the same time :lol: :lol:

i got the dtv4 ti cup (and box mod) to burn concentrates. had it since summer. it's really really good once you get the hang of it. way cheaper than puffco peak type erigs

Lately I haven’t been able to sleep without. Kinda getting me worried I’m depending on it too much
How much cash are you spending per month?

As a rule of thumb, if it exceeds more than your food expenses you're addicted. You need food to survive. Weed is more of a mode of entertainment, so you should only spend $75-100 a month TOPS...

How much cash are you spending per month?

As a rule of thumb, if it exceeds more than your food expenses you're addicted. You need food to survive. Weed is more of a mode of entertainment, so you should only spend $75-100 a month TOPS...
:lol: so I’m good. I spend bout that much throw In edibles and stuff. I’ve chilled though . I had an anxiety attack last month and smoking made it worst so I quit. Ain’t getting much sleep though but I’m alright .

Anxiety on weed isn't anxiety. Yourself is REALLY telling yourself what you NEED to do. That mother****** sounds like God but if you listen to it you'll level up.

Anxiety on weed isn't anxiety. Yourself is REALLY telling yourself what you NEED to do. That mother****** sounds like God but if you listen to it you'll level up.

Its clearly anxiety for people are medically diagnosed and who suffer from well....anxiety🙃
Lets not mislead and miseducate here....
2507d6021168958bcfd2bc921803df8d.gif

slaughterx slaughterx , and the rest, thoughts on these portable rigs? Been thinking of investing in one. Worth it?

11_900x.png
13_900x.png

My homie has a puffco peak. It hits pretty well but I'd rather get a rig and e-nail for bigger hits.

Its clearly anxiety for people are medically diagnosed and who suffer from well....anxiety🙃
Lets not mislead and miseducate here....
2507d6021168958bcfd2bc921803df8d.gif

Weed is funny as someone with general anxiety disorder. It can sometimes make it worse but other times make it better. I think it has to do with my tolerance though.

Man I was picking up some fire lately since Halloween time... wish I discovered this thread sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom