Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Ain’t never heard of that.
But it has Kush OG as a cross.

never heard of God's breath :lol:

Then again, I think half the strand names are made up

Gods bread/breathe.
Lambs bread/breathe.

I hear you guys tho, strains change names in different parts of the nation as it moves through it. Someone gets something and they give it their own name.

**** it, I stick to Kush, GSC, and whatever Berner is ****ing with

:smh:

Never thought I'd ever stop twisting dutches. I've been using raw paper/cones for the past 4 years

Cones are cool but Job makes a hemp organic rolling paper that's great, if you still like the process of rolling. Definitely recommend it, joints burn slow too

43AAA27F-D479-43AA-AAED-AF45701B7A90.jpeg

What are people’s thoughts on weed leading some people to become psychotic? I’m not implying at all that weed should be illegal.

Ooooooh **** elliot!!! U know I'm old. We'd troop from tremont to elliot, that **** was different....heard they roach sprayed it...supposedly.

All " chocolate " bud from back in the day was laced with something. That's why it would turn the bud brown. A real smoker knows that weed does not grow like that. Hence why you dont see it anymore. With all that being said still loved my chocolate from my dreads down the block and that troop to Eliot was always epic (im in queens always have been ). Only got bagged once by police of the 74.

My boy who works in the industry gave me the breakdown on how they grade their stuff and must say most stuff sold is not as advertised. That grade A for the most part isn't even the best lol. Still waiting for him to hit me up when harvested. Last time it was called garlic cookies or something like that. Tolerance is def higher than normal but that had me :nthat::pimp::wow::lol::D0]

What are people’s thoughts on weed leading some people to become psychotic? I’m not implying at all that weed should be illegal.

It's real. One of my childhood homies lost his damn mind. I dunno if there was something there before and the green just triggered it or brought it out or whatever but that piff definitely had homie go coocoo. He was the first one to start smoking too, probably like 12-13. Still got love for dude but he's off.

whatever Berner is ****ing with
Tried his new **** banana bread. Meh..
Brands like Cookies, candescend, Korova..etc claim premium/luxury brand and jack up prices charging 60+ an 1/8. Im str8. Unless the homies got it.

Legion of bloom and elyon my go too’s charging 30-35 1/8. Plus they say either night time burn (indica) or daytime (hybrid) and burn smooth. Ashes white after burn as well :pimp:
4B0DCA63-2DE2-4CAC-8F9D-B71F714FB305.jpeg

Last edited:
The new edibles man. Took one today for the first time and I’m super spaced out. Went on the brands webpage and it tripped me out cause you’re scrolling through space.

I’ve never had a put you on your *** edible.

I’ve had little things like gummies, some popcorn and maybe some other things that have slipped my mind but never some half baked type ish.

I’ve had some that were pretty strong. I was fine but I know they were strong because I woke up all chopped the next day.

There’s a tree thread ?:nerd:
:nthat::pimp::smokin
Currently smoking: Pie Live Resin Budder

And yeah weed is stronger I started smoking a few years ago after quitting for like 15 years. But my tolerance has grew with it. Dudes be light weights exaggerating. But then again I’ve been smoking Cali all my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom