Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t feel like the weed is any stronger tbh. It’s all tolerance.

When I was smoking like a chimney I could smoke a 2 gram joint of some kill to myself and you’d never know.

When I was 16 I’d take a couple hits of Reggie and be ko’d Same as if I took two hits now with no tolerance I’d be just as fried.

It’s not like it has super powers now. Say you smoke for the first time and it has twice as much thc as it did 20 years ago... so it takes you two hits to get ripped af instead of four? :lol: regardless you can’t smoke worth a damn anyways when you have no tolerance.

Apparently one of my coworkers smoked in Colorado for the first time a few months ago

Ended up going to the ER because she couldn't breathe

All I could do was sympathize with the nurses. My g..... just breathe. I've never been so high I forgot how to breathe. How is that even a thing?

She was smoking loud 5,000+ feet above sea level. **** is different

Lol @ "nuclear strength"

Panic attacks cause shortness of breath. They simply got too high. A lot of us have been there.

It triggers it does not create the psychosis. I know from my medical records.:rofl:
You have to have it in you to be one of us.:wink:
Yeah so what I heard is that it gets triggered from stressful events, which could be getting too high, moving to college, getting cheated on etc. But also that there are many people who are susceptible of getting a psychosis but don’t because they managed to avoid certain things, especially as children because trauma affects them more. But I guess we can’t know how many of those people there are.

There’s a tree thread ?:nerd:
:nthat::pimp::smokin
Currently smoking: Pie Live Resin Budder

And yeah weed is stronger I started smoking a few years ago after quitting for like 15 years. But my tolerance has grew with it. Dudes be light weights exaggerating. But then again I’ve been smoking Cali all my life.

You know you've found a good source for edibles when you go to sleep high and wake up 8 hours later still hurt

It's all tolerance. Gotta work your way up to potent flower, wax or edibles. Imma daily dabber, I dont smoke too much anymore and just prefer the wax. Currently dabbing on CryoCo live resin sauce, grams that be going for $55-100, but I got a homie who plugs it for a good price. Terpy af. :pimp::pimp:

It's all tolerance. Gotta work your way up to potent flower, wax or edibles. Imma daily dabber, I dont smoke too much anymore and just prefer the wax. Currently dabbing on CryoCo live resin sauce, grams that be going for $55-100, but I got a homie who plugs it for a good price. Terpy af. :pimp::pimp:

Doing that daily will shoot your tolerance up like nothing. I love it from time to time tho you can literally feel yourself getting higher and higher by the second after the exhale.

Then again, I think half the strand names are made up

Everything's made up, stay woke

I’ve never had a put you on your *** edible.

I’ve had little things like gummies, some popcorn and maybe some other things that have slipped my mind but never some half baked type ish.

One of my homies made about 8 lil mini brownie muffins and used 1/2 an ounce, ate a lil bitty piece and that ish had me standing in the shower wanting to just lay down
Also got some 1000mg cherry gummies at the crib

I'm tired of having to go to a guy to get my bud. I cant wait till rec is legalized here. The only plus is down here is flooded with out of state bud which has driven prices down.

Preach. I've yet to find a consistent connect that is on point. I've quit for the past 1.5 years because of it.

But im the type of dude that learned to cut his own hair because I hated sitting for hours in the barbershop. Im inpatient.

Everything's made up, stay woke

:rofl: :rofl:

Na, average intake is a joint and 2 dab pulls after work. No butane so, Evens it out
Whatever you were saying sounds wild. A joint and 2 dabs ain't bad...

Dabbing will get your tolerance up fast... I did it a couple times and my whole body was tingling. Felt like Peter Parker on a convoy in Afghanistan.. lol

I can't wait till I roll some herb and drip some wax in there and roll it in some kief

Whatever you were saying sounds wild. A joint and 2 dabs ain't bad...

Dabbing will get your tolerance up fast... I did it a couple times and my whole body was tingling. Felt like Peter Parker on a convoy in Afghanistan.. lol

My tolerance is way up. Joint and 2
Dabs get me in a nice mood to chill out nothing crazy.

Governor Pritzker just signed that bill here in Illinois for legalized rec weed effective January 1st 2020.

I'm not a regular smoker (still got some gorilla glue I bought like last year off of Leafed in website in a Mason jar) but def gonna pop in some stores

Apparently one of my coworkers smoked in Colorado for the first time a few months ago

Ended up going to the ER because she couldn't breathe

All I could do was sympathize with the nurses. My g..... just breathe. I've never been so high I forgot how to breathe. How is that even a thing?

You ever dab while on acid? Feels like you don’t have any lungs lmao. Didn’t make me lose it or anything, but it straight up felt like my lungs weren’t there lol.

You ever dab while on acid? Feels like you don’t have any lungs lmao. Didn’t make me lose it or anything, but it straight up felt like my lungs weren’t there lol.
on acid you got the lung strength of hercules. aint feel a damb thing

Definitely not a new Jack but out in LA tried this... 20171007_184852.jpg
I ate the whole thing because I had the munchies...out like dude on the package smh 20171006_213132.jpg

From that same dispensary that offered dabs on the way out, took like 3, eyes watered and all that. Sat in the whip on mlk for like 10 min b4 I felt I could drive. Made for a good LA night.

Definitely not a new Jack but out in LA tried this... 20171007_184852.jpg
I ate the whole thing because I had the munchies...out like dude on the package smh 20171006_213132.jpg

From that same dispensary that offered dabs on the way out, took like 3, eyes watered and all that. Sat in the whip on mlk for like 10 min b4 I felt I could drive. Made for a good LA night.
Korova got Fire flower.
A5028CEF-E902-4BAF-A9E6-8F4B2E67DC0A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom