Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC hater over here.
C’mon bro it’s not too bad over here. We got official delivery services with too notch product. Prices though... cue the Jay-Z hand gif

Got me some Black Mamba the other day. Perfect strain for gooning it out at home this time of year with some horror movies.
Anyone else hitting bowls or is it just me? Seems like most have moved on to vaping.

Last edited:
Seattle was great. I was fried the whole time. And also got some pre rolls, edibles, and a few pax era pods back home successfully

2624F7B9-6F34-47E9-936D-7D43DF11C658.jpeg
9E01D50E-E12A-4BB8-874E-B0C1260ACE2A.jpeg
048BEBA1-5831-424A-A0E6-E539BE73752E.jpeg
5EB77D2E-8FAF-4E7A-A62F-5E1CC4A592F8.jpeg

I almost exclusively vape flower now, and a square of chocolate here and there

In this week's installment of Bong Rescue, a friend of mine whipped this out of his closet and said "want it?":

0.jpg

His ex girlfriend left it behind after she moved out from his place. I'm really not a big Illadelph fan, but free is free so why not? Took 2 days of various soaks and scrubs in order to get it to look like this:

0-1.jpg

0-2.jpg

Was also lucky enough to find a matching bowl at the shop near me. All in all a great success.

:pimp:

Almost identical to my daily set up except my beakers a little larger and catcher a bit less intricate. I find the simpler the apparatus the simpler the cleaning. I'll never buy any kinda honey comb, quintuple perc type deal ever again.

Yall use your bongs in the crib?

do yall just not care about smell or do you control it somehow

Weed smoke dissipates without leaving a permanent smell so unless you have roommates/neighbors that care there isn’t much to worry about.

I live in a duplex house and my neighbor complained about smell when I was trimming up my harvest. Wasn’t even smoking but the smell was pretty dank for a few days just having a bunch of bud out in the open air. I was trimming in the basement and I think it seeped right through our shared wall to her basement. She is chill and I’m in a legal state but her kids play in the basement and we’re noticing the smell. I totally understand her concern there so I have taken steps to be more respectful.

I copped the Dyson Pure Hot + Cool air purifier/fan and it has really helped out. I can also breathe much better after a sesh now that there’s not a bunch of lingering smoke.
CA767E4E-25AA-47C9-AA86-8236B679951A.jpeg

Check this out, within minutes of lighting a joint or taking a bong rip the machine will detect severe particulant matter and start scrubbing the air while circulating new purified air. Here’s yesterday’s chart:
2935CC5B-5F86-46D0-B0B4-67C157A4F5BA.png

Smoked a joint with my girl last night and that’s what that spike is. Actually you can see where clipped the J and then eventually finished the rest lol.

I also keep a grapefruit and an orange tree in the corner of my smoke room to give off some fresh oxygen and citrus scents. They’re both fruiting right now, something slight.
CE9F8CE1-B27C-44E9-B584-2785B877A7ED.jpeg

I’ve been smoking this Gelato Sorbet I grew almost exclusively. The other 3 strains I just grew are a little too “nuclear” for me. Two strains tested at 29% THC (new personal best). This Gelato is more mellow at 17% and super terpy. Really been enjoying it.
13B87A5E-6989-479C-BE5C-3B017D3B182D.jpeg
445E2A39-5187-475C-B53C-D4130E8159F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Yea my girl doesnt like the smell and she lives with me. That dyson fan might be something to look into though. I do vape in the house but the smell isnt nearly as bad and doesnt last as long as smoke

Heading to this private smoking party/event this weekend in DC run by Magnolia Pharms and then hitting Dussepalooza after. Howard homecoming weekend gonna be lit

Yea my girl doesnt like the smell and she lives with me. That dyson fan might be something to look into though. I do vape in the house but the smell isnt nearly as bad and doesnt last as long as smoke

Heading to this private smoking party/event this weekend in DC run by Magnolia Pharms and then hitting Dussepalooza after. Howard homecoming weekend gonna be lit

The Dyson will get rid of the smell much faster than if you were just letting smoke linger. I turn the fan up to 10 when I smoke.

I know of that event and have heard good things about Magnolia Pharms. Looks like they have some decent flower. I have a personal rule where I don’t attend those parties but should be a good time for you.

If you in DC and really wanna smoke like a winner you should hit me up :wink:
image.jpg

image.jpg

You midas whale save your money unless you really want to see Pusha T, this year Dussepalooza trash since it's not unlimited cups in a time frame anymore.

The Dyson will get rid of the smell much faster than if you were just letting smoke linger. I turn the fan up to 10 when I smoke.

I know of that event and have heard good things about Magnolia Pharms. Looks like they have some decent flower. I have a personal rule where I don’t attend those parties but should be a good time for you.

If you in DC and really wanna smoke like a winner you should hit me up :wink:
image.jpg

image.jpg
I need to link up with you but you don't be in the DC group chat no more pa

Homie said do I jus moke in my house? Brehhh I did not work for yearsss getting a 780 credit score and saving money to not be able to chief in the confines of my own home.

My mom's was annoyed last time she visited cuz she said my basement/ man cave always smells like weed haha time to invest in that Dyson and some yankee candles. Back when I cared i used to use a Sharper image fan and ionic breeze to combat it.

Alotta DC heads in here.... if theres ever a smokers lounge meet up/summit for real holla at ya boy. Bout 2 hrs away down at the beach in DE

hennessy hennessy how do you keep your citrus trees thriving indoors like that?

I just brought them inside yesterday. In DC it’s starting to get cold. I will bring them in when temps start to dip into the 50s consecutive days. Temp inside around 68-70. I run an LED grow light on them during the day from sunrise to sunset. Will turn it off if I’m home obviously but this is the set up during the day when no one is home.

D8DEB45A-4DAC-46CA-8891-44069D7E736C.jpeg

I feed tap water when the soil is dry (pressing tip of finger in) and will put citrus tree fertilizer spikes (can buy at Home Depot garden section) into the soil to give the plants some nutrition. Some misting on the leaves can help avoid light burn and the leaves drying out. Also, before I bring inside I mist the leaves with neem oil/mild dish soap in water then wipe dry. Then I do two good flushes of the soil with an insecticide to make sure I’m not bringing any unwanted critters indoors. Especially important for me since I’m growing cannabis indoors. My grow room is the cleanest room in the house lol.

I believe lemon trees are the easiest to grow inside. I know some people who will just take their dwarf lemon tree into the shower and water it that way so the leaves can get some moisture. No clue when these grapefruits and oranges will be ready but they are swelling up more each day.

Last edited:
I wanna know what that electric bill looks like :lol:

My electric bill will spike to $250-350 in July/August but that is mainly because of the air conditioner constantly running in my grow room. The lights themselves are LED and pretty energy efficient.

:pimp:

Almost identical to my daily set up except my beakers a little larger and catcher a bit less intricate. I find the simpler the apparatus the simpler the cleaning. I'll never buy any kinda honey comb, quintuple perc type deal ever again.
The problem with the piece I was gifted is that the downstem and ash catcher is all one piece, which serves no advantage and makes it 10 times harder to clean.

My fixed stem double chamber RooR is actually way easier clean than this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom