***NW SNEAKERHEAD 'FEET & GREET' PICNIC ***9/9/07

Quote:
I represented Hispanic community and was the only one
:lol:
laugh.gif
Your momz in my bizness​

definately good times. thanks again lenard, and derrick!

where was blake, fame, oO206Oo, and thesneakerpimp?

ronn, I'll be interested in your tweeds when you drop the price.

hella filthy!

ian - is kikkollekta that hard to spell?

just call me kikkoman then. hahaha.

hov - it was nice choppin' it up with you bro. glad you were able to stay late with the rest of the fam.
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

check out my new avatar...."hella filthy!"

will the "feet and greet" be seasonal?
aim - ronnskizzle

Team Pacific Northwest​

who's that white guy with the striped shirt standing next to the black couple? looks like Sabzi.
HEAT SEEKER
-coppin' kicks ain't easy-

Stan Kass

oo206oo was out of town

I got stuck working

and I am not sure what was up with the Pimp havent talked to him in a minute

next time

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

Glad you like the .gif

Yes that was indeed Sabzi. Peep the blog some park fight wrestling. There's no top ropes to fly off of so I mastered the Hogan leg drop instead. Hah so I until next time "brother".

As for Feet & Greet being a seasonal thing, still undecided. If we get enough pull and contributions its definitely a possiblity.

D
Representing the North Seattle area
ADF Rockswell

dang 75% of people were filipino eh?
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

wish i coulda made it out, we had like no employees at work, and we had all these weird rushes were there were customers....=(

next year tho, poker x custom painting shoes table....that's what i'll contribute....but we shall see

you guys had a great turn out, and it looked like a blast. *sigh*
OVER 100 PAIRS OF SHOES FOR SALE!sz 8.5-10 SB's/Jordans, etc.DaAznFella [email protected]>ShortFierceDaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '07

Back
Top Bottom