***NW SNEAKERHEAD 'FEET & GREET' PICNIC ***9/9/07

i might make an appearance :nerd:
nerd.gif
COUNTERFITTIN.COM

I like all of those names :rofl:
roll.gif

If the Sonics have a good season next year and don't leave after next season, I'll let yall change my name :lol:
laugh.gif
ed really feelin the song, it started raining. It was like he planned it or somthing haha. Pretty dope I must say.

Does anyone know which members of the Wu are gonna be there?

fame, what is your position at bumbershoot. ive been volunteering since thursday and i didn't notice anyone that looks like a NTer.
unless you were the one that..

Quote:
it was me my new method is at least better than when I used to just chase ladies around the mall while beating off
Team Pacific Northwest​

YO i used to live in kirkland for a min.
i went to juanita elementry and finn hill for like a year or 2. we used to reide are bikes to quarters. i was supposed to graduate in 2000
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

im definetly planning to come sunday, but im supposed to be going to a concert at key arena later..what time does the summit end?
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Shugaray

Was that you on Softy's show today predicting an 11-5 season?

Could have sworn it was

Oh and Ronnskizzle, I didn't volunteer

I delivered and picked up forklifts, and propane for them to the One Reel compound at the flag pavilion

Team Pacific Northwest​

Fot those of you that know Taps, he just donated a Winner's Circle gift certificate for a hoops 3-point contest. Thanks for the support! I guess it's time to get my Dale Ellis on.

Dunks206- What do you want for your atmos safari AM1's? I can give you dunkles (the German lager, not the shoes).

BFO- That wasn't me bro. My prediction would be same as last year. 9-7 . Lets hope no major injuries this year.

Your momz in my bizness​

Hey fam, I'll be there but I hope I'm not the only girl. Any other girls goooooooing?

Team Pacific Northwest​

hey, i'm trying to make this summit too. can anyone give me a ride near the UW or downtown area? lemme know. thanks

Well try to make it gotta talk to my boss and see whats up. If I do and anyone needs a ride in the Shoreline/Northgate/MLT area holla at me

I know this is alot to ask, but does anyone live near queen anne/ key arena that could maybe give me a lift to the arena? or anywhere reasonably close to the arena?
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

i got put on notice today that i will be on call Sunday, which sucks

i just hope nothing gets called in or i will be stuck working

Team Pacific Northwest​

^^damn that sucks...hope you can make it.

oh and if anyone has an outdoor basketball, please bring it on Sunday.

so i walk into work last wed.(i dont have access to a comp while in renton) and i find out i dont work sunday!!!!!!! yeee!!!!

but it's my god daughter/niece's (cousin's daughter) bday that day...so imma be at her party instead

my question to you (lenard, or no one in particular, but everyone in general) is how late do you think everyone will be there? I'm coming from Renton..so Kirkland is quite the trip haha ..but im willing to make that trip if it's worth it (and im sure it is going to be)
i juss wanna know how late everyone plans to stay at the park (and when it actually closes) so if i choose to leave the party someone will be waiting for me when i get there haha

thanks in advance

i have ds red/wht air max penny (right shoe)..dont ask why
its been sitting on my shelf for a long time now
ill just bring it so people can sign it or some @#%$
leaving a mark for the "feet and great summer of 07"

*edit* i will also be donating an "uber limited" tee...as a give away
but iono for what reason. ill let lenard decide

aim - ronnskizzle

Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
i have ds red/wht air max penny (right shoe)..dont ask why
its been sitting on my shelf for a long time now
ill just bring it so people can sign it or some
leaving a mark for the "feet and great summer of 07"

*edit* i will also be donating an "uber limited" tee...as a give away
but iono for what reason. ill let lenard decide
:lol:
laugh.gif
8)
glasses.gif
Your momz in my bizness​

I'll be goin, see you guys there. By the way, my parents want to see what's going on, so.... be nice to them. If they get out of the car. 0]
alien.gif
0]
alien.gif
0]
alien.gif
Team Pacific NorthwestMyspace

Back
Top Bottom