NY Come Pick Up Another L

I find it mind boggling that these Supreme things are really what's hot in the streets
sick.gif

Mind blown.

I find it mind boggling that these Supreme things are really what's hot in the streets :x

Mind blown.

all the famous people and "visionaries" are wearing it.. why wouldn't the masses want it? they're all sheep..

the people who go crazy over it rn didn't even know about it 5 years back. let alone the mid 2000's... even the late 2000's...

Oh okay didn't know this.

When I got my new card last week it gave me a new one for free and I was able to transfer over the balance I had on my previous and add the unlimited monthly time or whatever that costs $116.

My job pays for my metrocard though up to $100 and then the remainder comes out of my check but not the full $16 remaining it works out to like $2-3 or so and it transfers over to this transitcheck debit/credit card I use to refill the card every month that my job gave me.

Sort of on topic with the car vs train... hell no I would rather drive to work anyday of the week :lol:

I do love when the train is crowded though and there is phat *** that has to be close to me and presses up against my pipe :D

No perv though :nerd: :lol:
Word up, only time I like entering a crowded train, sweatpants for the win!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Old dominican yambs with the super booty had my piece hard as a rock one time. Had on adidas sweats and she had on some tight *** leggings my joint was resting on her right cheek. She kept pressing back on my beef swear I was about to ejaculate on myself if she didn't get off on 149

lol they be doing it on purpose sometimes, happens when you least expect it to.

I love getting to read a thread from start to finish and having it deliver throughout its entirety.

Salute to all the participants in here

LOLs were had 

Word up, only time I like entering a crowded train, sweatpants for the win!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

reminds me of the cat who said he used to hit the strip club in sweat pants.. :lol:

that you b? :nerd:

Nah I don't go to strip clubs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ny strip clubs suck. They are the worst in the world and ive been to plenty strip clubs in multiple states and countries.

They basically dance in a bikini while talkin like a new york firefighter cheif.

Last edited:
Ny strip clubs suck. They are the worst in the world and ive been to plenty strip clubs in multiple states and countries.

They basically dance in a bikini while talkin like a new york firefighter cheif.
So you just hate everything about NYC huh. You from Houston right? :nerd:

"ayo dead *** fam, you gon tip or what b?"

probably wearing an oversized mets fitted while they slidin' down the pole

houston strip clubs tho>

Last edited:
all the famous people and "visionaries" are wearing it.. why wouldn't the masses want it? they're all sheep..

the people who go crazy over it rn didn't even know about it 5 years back. let alone the mid 2000's... even the late 2000's...

Yeah but there posers. And it's not like they dress themselves. They try to keep relivent and look like clowns doing it. Once that Jordan release happened there was no turning back.IMO

So you just hate everything about NYC huh. You from Houston right? :nerd:

Man ny is overrated. I enjoyed my stay wit the people i know from there at house partys/weddings/15's. You cant even deny the strip clubs are wack.

Last edited:
How this thread went from a supreme metrocard thread to a car thread to a traveling thread to roast ninja toss thread and now strip clubs all in one :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom