NY dudes...how do you guys stay so fly?

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

Originally Posted by hella handsome

who let the OP into NT?
like.. seriously...
this is the quality of members we're accepting now?!

what is that supposed to mean? i was just asking a legitimate question, it was other users who turned it into a cali vs. ny thing which wasn't my intention, so you can shut the ++@$ up and go beat off to some anime pr0n...!@#%+%
First you came in jocking NY..that was already bad enough
eyes.gif

Then when dudes started talking Cali/ NY swag, you wana switch it up like you wasnt the one who started the thread. Talking about Ny rock fake and bootlegsand all that..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dat cute don

LMFAO!!!! "she might be the only one in the u.s with these" hope shes the only one with those pink XIs too. but to answer the question........its either you sell drugs....promote good parties/clubs.....or work a decent paying job or leach of your parents

"mistake me if im wrong"
laugh.gif
100% correct. And also add working in retail and trading discounts. "Ill give you 30% off at footlocker for a discount at H&M"

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

we still aint answer duke's question
eyes.gif

as far as us is concerned, our sneakers are our most important part of our outfit.....comes from us being a communter city that's always on foot and always lookin at someone's foot on da train...so its natutral for us to spend a hell of alot more on kicks...

Im gonna have to agree with that.....
grin.gif
tired.gif
co-sign its funny when you walk past a dude on the street and both of ya are looking @ eachothers feet but dont want to make it obvious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

Originally Posted by NYfly1

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

you Cali dudes can stick to rockin your 5XL khaki suits
word to Dickies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Short sleeve/Short pant Khaki suits with only the top button buttoned and white themals under with kneehigh socks and converse all stars
roll.gif

o yeah thats real "swaggadelic"
roll.gif
i remember when i was in hs (DMV area) there was this one dude that was new as soon as people saw him the first thing people said was: man that dude is str8 from cali with his khaki dickies outfit and cortez'/ converse all stars lmao.. it was hilarious.. and true..

lol i'm from LA n truthfully alot of people out here dress like straight clowns like they followed the how to dress like your from the south manual.anyone who wears cortezes thinkin their fly gets the
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
and
alien.gif
from me though. my main pet peeve about people out here and its only a certaingroup of people who tend to do this and im not going to say who they are but most cali heads probably know who im talkin about, but they wear t shirts thathave a big LA on it and walk all over the place thinkin their cool, they get LA tattoed on them, and they wear dodger fitteds so much that it makes dodgerfitteds look bad, they think the raiders still play in LA, and they tend to hate on anything new york related. but in all honesty there's people whodon't know how to dress everywhere you go, if you have no sense of style you can live in new york imo the fashion capital of the world and it isn'tgoing to help you if YOU don't know how to dress yourself. Its more to LA then the bummy dudes though go to fox hills or the beverly center and you'llsee people who know how to dress. new york stays on some other !#%! though and i mean that in a good way, whenever im out there visiting family or when i wasyounger n i used to go to the high schools to pickup girls i would fornicate with after school i swear it was like a fashion show and i would see something neweveryday. it used to be benifit me alot in my high school days though i would cop clothes in ny go back to school in cali and have people lookin at me like iwas on some exclusive type stuff.

Originally Posted by Tony For Mayor

I like NY rappers... but yall gear game is bogus

Timbs
sz52 jeans
sz8 fitted
white du-rag
ed hardy Tee
chain wallet
skull belt
lv scarf

So don't get it F'd up
_s don't rock khakis where I'm at...

The only people who wear size 52 jeans are the big black type #!!$#% that should be wearin that size in the first place.
We dont rock the extra big fitted,and if we got on a du rag its not for fashion,its to hold our 360's down.And you lettin these dipset videos brainwashyou,not everyone dresses like jim jones..and i havent seen anybody in the streets rockin the lv scarf/hoodie thing

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

its a damn fashion show on the A train every morning
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and about Cali, well i seen some
laugh.gif
stuff the numerous times i was out there and i seen some
pimp.gif
stuff

Originally Posted by jtothadub

dirty south FTW

Please exit the post ...

smh.gif
x
tired.gif
x
laugh.gif
... coming from a GA resident.

when my shoe game was illy and i wouldn't rock fits twice a semester, mf didn't even think i was from DS they always asked was I from NYC or up-top.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

laugh.gif

lol and its a damn stinky bum show on the back car of the E train at that jamica center stop. that whole station smelled like bum both times i took the E out there/

try the 7 its like im in a car full of skittles
smh.gif
@ queens dudes

lol and its a damn stinky bum show on the back car of the E train at that jamica center stop. that whole station smelled like bum both times i took the E out there/
roll.gif
roll.gif
i always wondered why it smelled so bad in that station every time i stepped off

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

laugh.gif

try the 7 its like im in a car full of skittles
smh.gif
@ queens dudes

lmao john rocker is that you

Lmao nyc is fly, but have these heads be buying junk, but yougins parents give em bread but they tell no one, us other heads have a JOB.. In nyc u always gottabe on ya grind

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^wait...so let me get this straight...

You want to move to ny, because of how fly GUYS are?

That's pretty ayo...

dont take me out of text... little guy
laugh.gif
I'm just saying Imyoung and fashionable so why wouldn't I want to be surrounded in that atmosphere? kids say the darndest things

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Tony For Mayor

I like NY rappers... but yall gear game is bogus

Timbs
sz52 jeans
sz8 fitted
white du-rag
ed hardy Tee
chain wallet
skull belt
lv scarf

So don't get it F'd up
_s don't rock khakis where I'm at...

The only people who wear size 52 jeans are the big black type #!!$#% that should be wearin that size in the first place.
We dont rock the extra big fitted,and if we got on a du rag its not for fashion,its to hold our 360's down.And you lettin these dipset videos brainwash you,not everyone dresses like jim jones..and i havent seen anybody in the streets rockin the lv scarf/hoodie thing
na i be seeing ppl out there dressing like that all the time and its not every one in ny that cant dress just like not every one in cali wear 5x dickiesuits

Back
Top Bottom