Originally Posted by jaysfordays45

Ny Swag over Cali?
laugh.gif

Cali swag > saggin tight jeans, wallet chains, and your iced out skull heads
laugh.gif

cali FTW.. oh yea, and cali's grinchy>______

whoa whoa whoa wait a minute pause

What is this so called "cali swag" that you speak of
WAHT ARE YALL ROCKIN?? only in NYC will you see someone with a fresh Gucci beanie and a matchin Gucci belt and sneaks with Nudies and a Cavi jacket...What are YOUU talkin about.Noone in califronia is touchin NYC
Dont let dipset fool you..everyone dont rock skulls here, whatever we are rockin, im pretty sure everyone knows that its better than this so called "cali swag"
Yal wearin throwbacks over there..we passed that down to yall like hand-me-downs
Yall will catch up to our trends in about 1 year, if your lucky then maybe a couple months

NYC > _____

indifferent.gif
my dude have you ever been to cali? and if you have did youever leave the projects? and dont let dipset fool you u serious im almost sure that before rappers started wearing gucci again you wasnt on that....dudes in nyare mad corny not all but most hypebeast at its finest i went there last year i seen n's wearing glasses with no lens talking about bring the 80's backsmh now all the suddens they fell out of love with the 80's and are on some prada #+$ cmon fam be original

in the end if these fresh dudes are still living with their parents or they live in some apartment then they are just lames trying to stunt

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

FRISCO CATS GOT THE MOST SWAG!!!
Dudes got a point. Frisco made rainbow hot.

The closest thing NY got to that is cam and pink and that died out after a year.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

you Cali dudes can stick to rockin your 5XL khaki suits
word to Dickies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Short sleeve/Short pant Khaki suits with only the top button buttoned and white themals under with kneehigh socks and converse all stars
roll.gif

o yeah thats real "swaggadelic"

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Either you slang crack rock or you had that wicked jumpshot
-JIMJONES

I think I just vomited in my mouth...

Yo that's like the second dude to make such an outlandish claim today
smh.gif

How many times do we have to go through this. NY over everywhere it's a worldwide fact all you other dudes could spar for second.

Back
Top Bottom