NYC > ____

Originally Posted by mjbetch

man, by judging form this thread, new yorkers are full of themselves.

lets go guidos. hahah

Its funny how dudes be getting at us but they're the ones that want to compare their city to ours...

I didn't even bring up LA, they did...Now they mad...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I understand everyone loves their city but you go too hard. You acting like you built NY homie. Settle down pompus prick. Like stated earlier until youve been in every city your argument is just an opinion. So go home and watch old Ewing highlights and take a designer drug and calm down.

Lmao you mad? Ewing? I'm a Lakers fan homie....

Inferiority complex much?

I have been in LA btw so yeah....My opinion has a basis....
inferiority complex? no do you have a superiroty complex? yes

I think LA is the best city in the world. But at the end of the day that means nothing. What does that prove? Does that mean I'm better than everyone? No.And your opinion is an opinion sorry buddy. I have been to NY so all my opinion has as much basis as yours. If you're the best city in the world why do youhave to prove it every week. You dudes stay looking for gratification. Ya'll wont be happy til we move to the capital from DC to NYC. And even thenya'll will still mad.

it's not my city.

and im just foolin around with you bro. haha i could care less since i'm here in northern va
frown.gif

I understand everyone loves their city but you go too hard. You acting like you built NY homie. Settle down pompus prick. Like stated earlier until youve been in every city your argument is just an opinion. So go home and watch old Ewing highlights and take a designer drug and calm down.

I think LA is the best city in the world. But at the end of the day that means nothing. What does that prove? Does that mean I'm better than everyone? No. And your opinion is an opinion sorry buddy. I have been to NY so all my opinion has as much basis as yours. If you're the best city in the world why do you have to prove it every week. You dudes stay looking for gratification. Ya'll wont be happy til we move to the capital from DC to NYC. And even then ya'll will still mad.

You can only have an inferiority complex if you are truly inferior....

Inferior? Me? New York? Never....

First you say that unless I've been to LA that my "argument is just an opinion" now my "opinion is still an opinion"
laugh.gif
...Crack me up...

I've been on both sides of the spectrum I have cousins whom have lived in both LA and New York and they agree...New York > _______

Its you LA/Cali dudes that come out of the wood works everytime someone so much as mentions "New" that dudes feel the need to start comparisons...

Don't make the comparison and I wont state my "opinion"....
laugh.gif

I wish there was a city with NY's opportunities/size/sophistication/etc. with SoCal's weather/beaches...

I think LA is the best city in the world. But at the end of the day that means nothing. What does that prove? Does that mean I'm better than everyone? No. And your opinion is an opinion sorry buddy. I have been to NY so all my opinion has as much basis as yours. If you're the best city in the world why do you have to prove it every week. You dudes stay looking for gratification. Ya'll wont be happy til we move to the capital from DC to NYC. And even then ya'll will still mad.

First you say that unless I've been to LA that my "argument is just an opinion" now my "opinion is still an opinion"
laugh.gif
...Crack me up...

I've been on both sides of the spectrum I have cousins whom have lived in both LA and New York and they agree...New York > _______

Its you LA/Cali dudes that come out of the wood works everytime someone so much as mentions "New" that dudes feel the need to start comparisons...

laugh.gif
1) I said superiority complex. Learn to read
2. I said been to every city. Learn to read
3.Your cousins are probably just as lame
4) Shut up and go read

laugh.gif
...Crack me up...

laugh.gif
4) Shut up and go read

You've been to every city? WORD?

Superiority complex? *puts on glasses* Okay you got me there....

You talking about lame? Seriously?
indifferent.gif
Son you define lame,don't even talk begin to talk....

We have these threads far too often.

But yeah, sometimes LA is too sprawling, gaudy and pretentious for my liking. I'll be glad to leave. NYC is often dreaded for noise and confusion, but Isee them as places with endless opportunities; media, employment, sports, women, social/entertainment venues etc. LA just doesn't have a lot of that...notcompacted and humanized into a decent-sized area, anyways.

seems like the only thing that Cali offers that makes it sooo much better supposedly is the weather. at least that's what i sense from all the responseshere.

laugh.gif
...Crack me up...

laugh.gif
4) Shut up and go read

indifferent.gif
Son you define lame, don't even talk begin to talk....
No I havent thus meaning my opinion has as much basis as yours

Glad you admitted it

Looks up lame in the dictionary, nope dont see myself there. OO no not the big bad sneaker heathen you gonna pull my card? Oh no I don't want you to"Son" me. Let me run away!
561250846a7e68ad51fa6c3c1f839064a0cecce.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

man, by judging form this thread, new yorkers are full of themselves.

lets go guidos. hahah

Its funny how dudes be getting at us but they're the ones that want to compare their city to ours...

I didn't even bring up LA, they did...Now they mad...
Co-sign

BTW... Yes NY is a nice place to VISIT to the OP. I went there for the 1st time July (hotter and humid than ever) and Iabsolutely loved it.. heres just a bit of my PHOTOS

1hpjdf.jpg

2w4xv8k.jpg

257g9py.jpg

2hrie61.jpg

1z3t63k.jpg

98wsna.jpg

ickayd.jpg

laugh.gif
...Crack me up...

laugh.gif
4) Shut up and go read

indifferent.gif
Son you define lame, don't even talk begin to talk....
No I havent thus meaning my opinion has as much basis as yours

Glad you admitted it

Looks up lame in the dictionary, nope dont see myself there. OO no not the big bad sneaker heathen you gonna pull my card? Oh no I don't want you to "Son" me. Let me run away!
561250846a7e68ad51fa6c3c1f839064a0cecce.gif

You done? I'd like to see where I said "New York is the greatest city on this earth FACT".....

I said it was the greatest, never claimed that it was set in stone...

You came at me on some real "Heathen needs to be stopped $++"....

Feel better bout yourself now?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
dudes catchin feelings cuz I'm stating how I feel about thesubject. "Damn I gotta get at Heathen"...

Thanks for stating the obvious...

Everyone knows that New York is the greatest city man will ever see....

We run.....everything...
yes it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

All depends on what type of person you are...I like NY alot...but there are other cities that I find better...like Miami...Los Angeles...Chicago...just to namethe cities in the US.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok lil homie believe what you want. But I dare you to make a (whatever boroughyou're from)> Thread.
Hypothetically you're from Queens watch how much the other boroughs say how trash you are and how you say how trash the rest are.
This x>y stuff is stupid. It's just you sound the stupidest but carry on

Back
Top Bottom