NYC BALLERS come in and lets get a Ballin Summit going

Whats up everyone, i decided maybe we can try to get something goin one time before the summe ends

if we have close to 10 im down.

i also wanted to discuss maybe the place also

145 st and lennox ave

1 ) its free outdoors

2) its full length college length

3) it has fiber glass back board, with snapback rims

i know people are going back to school and what not, but i thought it was worth a try.

lets do it

Let's do somewhere that's more convenient for the Brooklyn people...

How about the full courts on the West Side Highway, glass backboards, nice court. We could do the one near Chambers St. or Canal Street and the West Side. Train accessible for everybody.

world be free, last couple of years we did do it for people near BK and Queens.

now its time to do it closer for others

like the people from the Bronx and harlem.

and remember its in manhatten also

Let me know when and where you guys want to play and I'll probably show up if I'm still in NYC. Maybe we should move this to the S&T forum to get more NYC people out :nerd:

Edit: Never mind just realized it was moved to the regional forum :smh:

Last edited:
and space, i think the spot is good

we did it for people in queens the past 4 years i think its time for people in the Bx and harlem to get a fair deal.

and its also college length, free and its in NYC. lets do it guys next sat

and space, i think the spot is good
we did it for people in queens the past 4 years i think its time for people in the Bx and harlem to get a fair deal.
and its also college length, free and its in NYC. lets do it guys next sat
I was living in the Bronx when I rode out to Laguardia, now I live in Queens and we've decided to give the Bronx and Harlem guys a fair break.|I

I just sent out a tweet to at least 10 people that we balled with so hopefully most if not all will come through. I know we had like 15-20 but I got no way to reach em all lol.

I'll be there saturday at 11, weather permitting of course. Gotta get he numbers up. Hopefully we got 10 or so.

eek.gif

I'll see if I pass by esp if its nice out, have not touched a bball in months though and I have a football game on Sunday, so i'll play 1-2 games and just chill knowing me I'll end up playing for hours)

Last edited:
I'll see if I pass by esp if its nice out, have not touched a bball in months though and I have a football game on Sunday, so i'll play 1-2 games and just chill knowing me I'll end up playing for hours)

Dude, If I come all the way up to Harlem to play ball, you better be playing.

This is still going on.... right???

I think I got like 5 people so far to roll lol, hopefully at least 10 more are coming. We gotta create momentum like we used to have. Camera on deck and all.

Last edited:
yo so everyone its a go?

my dude tru said he got about 5 coming, ima have about 5 there also. please lemme know

fronting dude henzo frontin. :smh:

Dude, If I come all the way up to Harlem to play ball, you better be playing.
This is still going on.... right???

You know I'll play. Im up at 7am every day so hopefully the weather is nice out. I'll be there early since its only a 20min walk from me, I def need to shoot around.

Back
Top Bottom