NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

^ I want to speak to your supervisor, because you suck @+!+ at this. And aren't you from California? Coincidence? Ol' hatin' @%% #+##+

wow
alien.gif

ay the gym is closed til Tuesday. After I get back from Manhattan I'm gonna go down to the 24 Hr Fitness in Jersey though. I always wanted to hoop at likemidnight, but we don't have any 24 hr indoor courts that be open. Catch yall next time though. I hoop Truth %%@ didn't actually make the drive though

Originally Posted by MJsaver

sup los?

mez , more details on that park...is it close to public transportation.???

It's Riverbank park. It's two blocks from the 1 train(137th street stop). It is nice and lit, however it IS normally packed and it's right near thewater so it can get funky.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

its a shame whats this thread has become... SMH
Que? I only had to go back two pages to find a ten day gap in posting. On top of that, y'all were strugglin' to get 10 NTers together for a game of basketball in the second (first?) most populous region for NTers.

What a *+$*$#*#% move.
^ I want to speak to your supervisor, because you suck @+!+ at this. And aren't you from California? Coincidence? Ol' hatin' @%% #+##+

Not exaclty what I'd call goin' in, but enough that I can't let it slide. "ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated." Why don't you take a few days away from NT to ponder that statement?

By the way, we aren't customer service. If you or anyone else want to communicate with another moderator or administrator regarding any of my actions,you're free to do so via PM.

Regarding the placement of this thread, this is the appropriate forum for the thread. All summit/gathering/meet up threads belong in the appropriate regionalforum. The best that I can do is revive or re-start the summit/gathering/meet up thread that used to be pinned in the General forum. It contained links tothe various summits going on in the regional forums. I wanted to do that before summer started, but I never got around to it. Clearly people gather yearround so the thread should still be helpful.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

its a shame whats this thread has become... SMH
Que? I only had to go back two pages to find a ten day gap in posting. On top of that, y'all were strugglin' to get 10 NTers together for a game of basketball in the second (first?) most populous region for NTers.

What a *+$*$#*#% move.
^ I want to speak to your supervisor, because you suck @+!+ at this. And aren't you from California? Coincidence? Ol' hatin' @%% #+##+ http://DatZNasty.u.yuku.com

Not exaclty what I'd call goin' in, but enough that I can't let it slide. "ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated." Why don't you take a few days away from NT to ponder that statement?

By the way, we aren't customer service. If you or anyone else want to communicate with another moderator or administrator regarding any of my actions, you're free to do so via PM.

Regarding the placement of this thread, this is the appropriate forum for the thread. All summit/gathering/meet up threads belong in the appropriate regional forum. The best that I can do is revive or re-start the summit/gathering/meet up thread that used to be pinned in the General forum. It contained links to the various summits going on in the regional forums. I wanted to do that before summer started, but I never got around to it. Clearly people gather year round so the thread should still be helpful.

ocd-family-guys-buzz-killington-20090605014351511-000.jpg

i know and i hear your michael, who check this forum?, HONESTLY!!??

I know your just doing your job, but its been going smoothly in hte S&T forum

this move ultimalty kills it at the end..

but i understand your just doing your job

Back
Top Bottom