NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

that's so sad. The kid had something to live for and he's out here fighting over something material...Keeping it real goes wrong too often.

wait so the dad gets criminal possession charges for a shovel he found meanwhile the homemade shank yielding worker gets nothing? I would sue the company he works for.. On the job with a weapon? yikes

wait so the dad gets criminal possession charges for a shovel he found meanwhile the homemade shank yielding worker gets nothing? I would sue the company he works for.. On the job with a weapon? yikes

Well I'm guessing the father snapped cause it was a graduation present, not the fact that it was just cologne. 

Well I'm guessing the father snapped cause it was a graduation present, not the fact that it was just cologne. 

My boy grew up with his pops, sad story. Said he was a good kid, never really went out and all he did was play football.

My boy grew up with his pops, sad story. Said he was a good kid, never really went out and all he did was play football.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

******ed stuff happens to ******ed people... what more can i say

So if you found out something missing from your whip, you just let it slide and keep it moving?

Originally Posted by j4ck

******ed stuff happens to ******ed people... what more can i say

So if you found out something missing from your whip, you just let it slide and keep it moving?

Back
Top Bottom