NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Originally Posted by cguy610

That video was seriously one of the craziest things I have seen by a grown man with a wife and children.

He searched the office, then punched the guy and that wasn't enough?

He wanted more? He still wanted to rumble when they pulled out a machete? Then he grabbed a shovel. Is he going to actually kill them with a shovel over cologne?

He was ready to fight to the death and die over a bottle of cologne.

Just nuts.
it's not like they searched the entire office. Besides those attendants could have easily stashed it somewhere else knowing  the rightful owners would come back looking for the stuff. It would have better to put something like that in the trunk if it were that valuable or at least in a locked glove compartment

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

The real question is, where can I get me some of that cologne? Apparently it was to die for.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

When keeping it real goes wrong.. Those dudes were probably mouthing off and just overall disrespectful. It's that" you aint got proof. so step off" mentaliity... Probably laughed a little bit. They egged the father on. And then he attacked. Few men would walk from a situation like that. With no audio, you just never know. But I'm assuming it's how most fights start. One party eggs the other on expecting nothing to happen and then when it does, all hell breaks loose.. You egg someone on, kill a dude, and still walk free.. Those attendants will never learn.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 STOP IT!...even YOU don't believe that garbage you wrote.  They clearly didn't want no troubles but the dumb !%@ dad thought he was Mr. Tough Guy. 

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

When keeping it real goes wrong.. Those dudes were probably mouthing off and just overall disrespectful. It's that" you aint got proof. so step off" mentaliity... Probably laughed a little bit. They egged the father on. And then he attacked. Few men would walk from a situation like that. With no audio, you just never know. But I'm assuming it's how most fights start. One party eggs the other on expecting nothing to happen and then when it does, all hell breaks loose.. You egg someone on, kill a dude, and still walk free.. Those attendants will never learn.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 STOP IT!...even YOU don't believe that garbage you wrote.  They clearly didn't want no troubles but the dumb !%@ dad thought he was Mr. Tough Guy. 

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

in my line of work in the past three months i've traveled 12 states and stayed in Hollywood and Beverly Hills and penthouses in Las Vegas...with Pauly D dj'ing pool side.
i can post pics and brag but that's just shallow and tasteless.

so again if i'm required to chill ONLINE 8 hours a day, but still shoot dope moves in REAL LIFE, does that make your "mr cool" response null and void? 

but it's not shallow and tasteless to state where you have stayed?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This lame said he hanged with Pauly D like thats cool LMAO..The only one who has the "mr cool" response is you homie, you are lacking in real life and you have to make up stuff online to make yourself feel better...And by the way you are making fun of someone who is dead on a online forum..How dope can the "movies" you shoot in real life really be? Lol I know your type my dude and you are just oozing with lameness by your "I do all these cool things" response

Originally Posted by go rilla

in my line of work in the past three months i've traveled 12 states and stayed in Hollywood and Beverly Hills and penthouses in Las Vegas...with Pauly D dj'ing pool side.
i can post pics and brag but that's just shallow and tasteless.

so again if i'm required to chill ONLINE 8 hours a day, but still shoot dope moves in REAL LIFE, does that make your "mr cool" response null and void? 

but it's not shallow and tasteless to state where you have stayed?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This lame said he hanged with Pauly D like thats cool LMAO..The only one who has the "mr cool" response is you homie, you are lacking in real life and you have to make up stuff online to make yourself feel better...And by the way you are making fun of someone who is dead on a online forum..How dope can the "movies" you shoot in real life really be? Lol I know your type my dude and you are just oozing with lameness by your "I do all these cool things" response

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

on a side note though, if my dad was fighting, even if he started the fight for good fun, I would have no choice as his son to back him best as I could. the rest of you know you would as well.
thank you all i was trying to point out last page
You're free to do what you want, but you see how that movie ends 
eyes.gif

on a side note though, if my dad was fighting, even if he started the fight for good fun, I would have no choice as his son to back him best as I could. the rest of you know you would as well.
thank you all i was trying to point out last page
You're free to do what you want, but you see how that movie ends 
eyes.gif

Damn, after watching the vid it was definitely not a situation where he was just trying to protect his father.

His father did OD though
30t6p3b.gif
, and it lead to his son's death.

While the son definitely wasn't innocent in all this it's a shame he died.

And y'all dudes really try to hard for lulz.
eyes.gif

Damn, after watching the vid it was definitely not a situation where he was just trying to protect his father.

His father did OD though
30t6p3b.gif
, and it lead to his son's death.

While the son definitely wasn't innocent in all this it's a shame he died.

And y'all dudes really try to hard for lulz.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Also was the cologne

Spoiler [+]
10-bieber-cologne.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Also was the cologne

Spoiler [+]
10-bieber-cologne.jpg

Originally Posted by msaba07

Glad the kid is dead ... Wish the father died too ...

The father  seems like a damn savage , but I feel bad for the kid

BTW ... I hope the cologne wasn't that garbage from Usher

Originally Posted by msaba07

Glad the kid is dead ... Wish the father died too ...

The father  seems like a damn savage , but I feel bad for the kid

BTW ... I hope the cologne wasn't that garbage from Usher

That kid that died in which of some of you people here at NT are ripping on was a friend a mine, I knew him personally and he was heading places, he had just graduated and the circumstances that he was put in was explainable, all of us here have experienced the loss of someone or something valuable so I'm asking for the ignorant comments to stop. And if you guys have no type of heart or know him personally I suggest you guys to %@$%.

That kid that died in which of some of you people here at NT are ripping on was a friend a mine, I knew him personally and he was heading places, he had just graduated and the circumstances that he was put in was explainable, all of us here have experienced the loss of someone or something valuable so I'm asking for the ignorant comments to stop. And if you guys have no type of heart or know him personally I suggest you guys to %@$%.

Originally Posted by kidqotsolez

understandable, but as him being a friend of yours, what's your take on his pops actions? not trying to stir nothing up just askin a serious question

Originally Posted by kidqotsolez

understandable, but as him being a friend of yours, what's your take on his pops actions? not trying to stir nothing up just askin a serious question

Some of ya'll really need to look the mirror...how the @!*% do you make fun of someone that got stabbed to death over something so minute? AND FIND IT FUNNY? Who the @!*% are you to say "he deserved to die" or "glad he died"? The hell did your parents teach you when you were young? To snort that white and shoot smack? Man, some of you guys need to just shut the @!*% up and learn some decency. Buncha grimey +!@ low-lives..

RIP. ^Sorry for your loss man.

Back
Top Bottom