NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Some of ya'll really need to look the mirror...how the @!*% do you make fun of someone that got stabbed to death over something so minute? AND FIND IT FUNNY? Who the @!*% are you to say "he deserved to die" or "glad he died"? The hell did your parents teach you when you were young? To snort that white and shoot smack? Man, some of you guys need to just shut the @!*% up and learn some decency. Buncha grimey +!@ low-lives..

RIP. ^Sorry for your loss man.

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Some of ya'll really need to look the mirror...how the @!*% do you make fun of someone that got stabbed to death over something so minute? AND FIND IT FUNNY? Who the @!*% are you to say "he deserved to die" or "glad he died"? The hell did your parents teach you when you were young? To snort that white and shoot smack? Man, some of you guys need to just shut the @!*% up and learn some decency. Buncha grimey +!@ low-lives..

without trying to be a douche, if you watch that video, alot of it was brought upon himself.  that's not saying he deserved to die, but this could've been completely avoided.  for all i know dude could've been a good kid but alot of this was the doing of his pops and do a lesser extent him.  once the machete was pulled, pops shoulda deaded things and at least told his son about the machete before going back in.  a graduation is a day to celebrate not to fight. it's a damn shame his pops acting like an idiot was the cause for everything, at the end of the day i look at it as his pops having his sons blood on his hands as a result of his actions.

without trying to be a douche, if you watch that video, alot of it was brought upon himself.  that's not saying he deserved to die, but this could've been completely avoided.  for all i know dude could've been a good kid but alot of this was the doing of his pops and do a lesser extent him.  once the machete was pulled, pops shoulda deaded things and at least told his son about the machete before going back in.  a graduation is a day to celebrate not to fight. it's a damn shame his pops acting like an idiot was the cause for everything, at the end of the day i look at it as his pops having his sons blood on his hands as a result of his actions.

Yeah I know, I can take into consideration the way the confrontation went they should've stopped as soon as the machete got pulled out. Smh he died due to result of his father's actions and I personally feel that the attendants were defending themselves and can't feel angry about that but I am angry at the fact that they pulled out knives. Nothing I can say or do will bring him back and @ Cedric you have valid points that I myself agree with. At the end of the day the situation could've been avoided. R.I.P Isayah Muller

Yeah I know, I can take into consideration the way the confrontation went they should've stopped as soon as the machete got pulled out. Smh he died due to result of his father's actions and I personally feel that the attendants were defending themselves and can't feel angry about that but I am angry at the fact that they pulled out knives. Nothing I can say or do will bring him back and @ Cedric you have valid points that I myself agree with. At the end of the day the situation could've been avoided. R.I.P Isayah Muller

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I saw the vid and I could tell it was the pop's fault. He instigated with a damn shovel and went back in there even after the one guy pulled a machete out. As it was said before, if your pops went in there to fight, you're not gonna be sitting outside and be like "Yeah, I'ma let him handle that while I sit back and wait for him to show up with my cologne". Of course you'd back him up and he did that. The pops is the one to blame since he wouldn't let that %#%! go and he's almost as guilty as the guy that pulled the blade.

My real issue is the fools in here that will literally say anything for the lulz. How you going to say he's glad he died? What in the hell did the kid do that warranted that sort of response? How does the pop's actions by starting a fight and continually going at it even justify a comment that basically implies that the son DESERVED to die because of his dad's actions? I had a deadbeat father but you can tell there are some bitter @$# fatherless bums making those asinine comments.
indifferent.gif

I saw the vid and I could tell it was the pop's fault. He instigated with a damn shovel and went back in there even after the one guy pulled a machete out. As it was said before, if your pops went in there to fight, you're not gonna be sitting outside and be like "Yeah, I'ma let him handle that while I sit back and wait for him to show up with my cologne". Of course you'd back him up and he did that. The pops is the one to blame since he wouldn't let that %#%! go and he's almost as guilty as the guy that pulled the blade.

My real issue is the fools in here that will literally say anything for the lulz. How you going to say he's glad he died? What in the hell did the kid do that warranted that sort of response? How does the pop's actions by starting a fight and continually going at it even justify a comment that basically implies that the son DESERVED to die because of his dad's actions? I had a deadbeat father but you can tell there are some bitter @$# fatherless bums making those asinine comments.
indifferent.gif

it's hit or miss to me. i got some friends that are honestly more mature and more of an adult then their parents are and it's sad that's how it is.  it's hard to say how you'd handle things and then it's there upon you but if i saw my pops was acting irrational and i knew he spent a good chunk of the past 15 years behind bars, i'd try to calm him down and get him outta there knowing the attendants were calling the cops and with his record they'd probably go hard on him.   it's different with a parent but i got friends that are loose cannons and always getting into stuff, and a good chunk of the time i've had to calm them down. again stuff happens in the moment but it sucks things didn't go down the way i suggested.

it's hit or miss to me. i got some friends that are honestly more mature and more of an adult then their parents are and it's sad that's how it is.  it's hard to say how you'd handle things and then it's there upon you but if i saw my pops was acting irrational and i knew he spent a good chunk of the past 15 years behind bars, i'd try to calm him down and get him outta there knowing the attendants were calling the cops and with his record they'd probably go hard on him.   it's different with a parent but i got friends that are loose cannons and always getting into stuff, and a good chunk of the time i've had to calm them down. again stuff happens in the moment but it sucks things didn't go down the way i suggested.

What reasonable person would allow their son to charge through a closed door knowing there is a machete waiting for him on the other side? I saw the news clip that covered the story and the funeral for that poor kid, and what stuck with me was a relative (maybe an aunt to the kid?) who said the father didn't do anything to cause this. Really? The whole family was way too lenient on the dad. You can't let a dude who is in and out of jail to get a free pass every time and let him in your life like that. That kid had promise and his dad's poor influence ruined it. Shame on the dad most of all. But shame on the mom for taking him in again and again.

What reasonable person would allow their son to charge through a closed door knowing there is a machete waiting for him on the other side? I saw the news clip that covered the story and the funeral for that poor kid, and what stuck with me was a relative (maybe an aunt to the kid?) who said the father didn't do anything to cause this. Really? The whole family was way too lenient on the dad. You can't let a dude who is in and out of jail to get a free pass every time and let him in your life like that. That kid had promise and his dad's poor influence ruined it. Shame on the dad most of all. But shame on the mom for taking him in again and again.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

on a side note though, if my dad was fighting, even if he started the fight for good fun, I would have no choice as his son to back him best as I could. the rest of you know you would as well.
thank you all i was trying to point out last page
You're free to do what you want, but you see how that movie ends 
eyes.gif
If my father took on a couple Mexicans with a shovel and one had a machete I'd watch as things developed (not to mention the hidden shank). See him get a few good swings in and then have him back off. I'm not charging in arms swinging in to a damn toll stand sized office.

There's no way I'm backing up anybody unarmed in an armed fight when the cause is for cologne.

Even with my father's temper he isn't that stupid and he possesses better weapons.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

on a side note though, if my dad was fighting, even if he started the fight for good fun, I would have no choice as his son to back him best as I could. the rest of you know you would as well.
thank you all i was trying to point out last page
You're free to do what you want, but you see how that movie ends 
eyes.gif
If my father took on a couple Mexicans with a shovel and one had a machete I'd watch as things developed (not to mention the hidden shank). See him get a few good swings in and then have him back off. I'm not charging in arms swinging in to a damn toll stand sized office.

There's no way I'm backing up anybody unarmed in an armed fight when the cause is for cologne.

Even with my father's temper he isn't that stupid and he possesses better weapons.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

It's NYC. Why they got to be "a couple Mexicans" though?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

i think this is what alot of people on here take exception to. i seen the rip things to him on fb and it's alot of his peers and associates trying to place the blame on the attendants and that's just real low class in my book and just being flat out in denial and not wanting to accept the truth.

the thing that gets to me is this.  the son that got killed could've told his pops to calm the hell down. dude was 18 so it's not like he was a little kid,  when you factor in the pops history, it sucks the son didn't tell him to chill and get him outta there not just because of the machete part but because he wouldn't wanna see his pops catch another case on his graduation day.

i think this is what alot of people on here take exception to. i seen the rip things to him on fb and it's alot of his peers and associates trying to place the blame on the attendants and that's just real low class in my book and just being flat out in denial and not wanting to accept the truth.

the thing that gets to me is this.  the son that got killed could've told his pops to calm the hell down. dude was 18 so it's not like he was a little kid,  when you factor in the pops history, it sucks the son didn't tell him to chill and get him outta there not just because of the machete part but because he wouldn't wanna see his pops catch another case on his graduation day.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I would've swore I read somewhere in here they were specifically Mexicans
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not even the type to single them out like that.

But given what's goes on in Mexico with the drug cartels and me watching Breaking Bad reruns + the machete I probably subconsciously focused on them
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I would've swore I read somewhere in here they were specifically Mexicans
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not even the type to single them out like that.

But given what's goes on in Mexico with the drug cartels and me watching Breaking Bad reruns + the machete I probably subconsciously focused on them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom