NYC members, what's your favorite borough and why?

If u from NY, of course u gonna rep ur borough. When it comes down to it though, you can pretty much do anything in any borough (Staten Island don't count lol). Everything is just a train ride away

Only person on the whole thread to say this but Staten Island! The legit most laid back and the most residential. I like city but not too much like manhattan.. Second is queens cuz image ny and the mets are there

Only person on the whole thread to say this but Staten Island! The legit most laid back and the most residential. I like city but not too much like manhattan.. Second is queens cuz image ny and the mets are there
lol I said this too.. 

QUEENS GET THE MONEY!.... and we got the best bud
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

my man

Image :pimp: ( one of the most slept on here in nyc)

the Mets >:
but i still love my Metropolitans

Bronx dude who also lived in queens ....gotta say early to mid 90s the eastside of harlem was my favorite (130s of madison & 5th...) ...late 90s up to now i gotta say queens ....i like how more lowkey it is & the vibes is more relaxed a no brainer to me (plus queens got the best women on a overall diversity level) ...only parts of bronx i really was crazy about being around was the 150s of courtlandt/park/morris ave (back when the concourse plaza mall was poppin mid 90s)...outside of queens i still like manhattan vibes but its more so the upper westside more so than harlem nowadays...overall sht got wack in the city vibes aint the same

4486D416-62DB-4400-A29D-4991511555E0.jpeg

a lot of people are writing queens. tell me why and please dont say its cause thats where u live as the only answer

The women, the aesthetics of how the borough is constructed, the vibe, the food.

For me it’s Manhattan. Then Queens. Bklyn is a different world

Back
Top Bottom