NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

How did that original thread get to 88 pages so fast though?.

And also why was dude's door unlocked the first time?

Also, we dont actually see them attacking the suv the first time, just the suv driving over the bikers so it's kind of hard to say who is at fault.

Last edited:
There's video of the actual assault? Where can I find this?
nerd.gif

How did that original thread get to 88 pages so fast though?.

And also why was dude's door unlocked the first time?

Also, we dont actually see them attacking the suv the first time, just the suv driving over the bikers so it's kind of hard to say who is at fault.
Open perhaps cause he was going to get out and talk who knows..

We don't see them attacking but looking at one of the bikers twitter or instagram whatever that is say dude in Range ran over bikers AFTER dudes started punching his mirror and kicking his jeep.. also slash the tire as you can see when the car comes to a stop in the street the front tire is completely gone

We don't see them attacking but looking at one of the bikers twitter or instagram whatever that is say dude in Range ran over bikers AFTER dudes started punching his mirror and kicking his jeep.. also slash the tire as you can see when the car comes to a stop in the street the front tire is completely gone

Regardless, Lien started it. Shouldn't have run over the biker fearing for his and his family's safety.

Last edited:
predictably, the guye who uploaded the video has received numerous death threats.

^

Doesn't surprise me. Uploading that video was a bonehead move. What an idiot.

It was ridiculously stupid. Not to mention the shady editing that was done as well. I mean, who would have known what this group was up to (hitting Prius guy, etc.) had the Lien video never been uploaded? People are now digging and finding incriminating evidence pretty much everywhere against a lot of these riders.

In thinking about the death threats, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they are most likely coming from someone who was riding in that group of 300.

You have off-duty cops not doing anything, undercovers, and guys who are more than willing to snitch one another out to save their own ***. This biker group is going to be the downfall of themselves.

Regardless, Lien started it. Shouldn't have run over the biker fearing for his and his family's safety.
*looks at avy*

I see what you're trying to do brah

Last edited:
More updates:

On Thursday, the NYPD released the photo of the Good Samaritans who were key witnesses to the assault. They were on their way to church when they saw the angry group of bikers descending onto a black Range Rover with a flat tire in Washington Heights.

"At that moment, nobody's stepping in," says Consuegra.

Consuegra said he had no other choice but to jump in when he saw Rosalyn Ng being dragged out of the SUV by a big bikers, and says the young mother was told "you're going to get it, too".

"He grabbed the lady by her arms real loud," Consuegra adds.

A crowd then gathered and started yelling "Not the lady", so he stopped.

Link

:smh: They were gonna rough up his wife as well...just awful

:smh:

One more nail in the coffin..... This is not looking good for these bikers.

No permit for the ride and about 200 phone calls complaining about the gang of bikers that Sunday
roll.gif

More updates:
On Thursday, the NYPD released the photo of the Good Samaritans who were key witnesses to the assault. They were on their way to church when they saw the angry group of bikers descending onto a black Range Rover with a flat tire in Washington Heights.

"At that moment, nobody's stepping in," says Consuegra.

Consuegra said he had no other choice but to jump in when he saw Rosalyn Ng being dragged out of the SUV by a big bikers, and says the young mother was told "you're going to get it, too".

"He grabbed the lady by her arms real loud," Consuegra adds.

A crowd then gathered and started yelling "Not the lady", so he stopped.
Link

mean.gif
They were gonna rough up his wife as well...just awful

mean.gif

One more nail in the coffin..... This is not looking good for these bikers.
Stop and talk it over ninjahood said...

They'd be cool, ninjahood said...

I hope those bikers are never allowed to ride again.

Matter of fact, I call for a statewide ban of crotch rockets (Harleys are okay...) in NYC for min. 1 year as punishment.

The guy in Argentina that mowed down the cyclists (I think it was that country) is an example of a driver that should be in jail. He was unprovoked. The range rover driver acted in a matter which he felt was justified that he needed to get out of there by any means necessary.

Last thread got locked and it was most likely for good reason. Let's try this again. This case has been getting national attention and I think it should be discussed. Debating is fine, so let's keep it at that. No more personal attacks, troll accounts, etc. Let's keep this civil - at least by NT standards :lol: I think everyone knows the particulars of the case, so I'll try to update as the news breaks.

Here's the latest:
Link

not to take away from the seriousness of this thread but shorty behind the good samaritan in the green shirt/dress, and the news reporter can get it

Back
Top Bottom