NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

i cant believe the undercover cop participated in the vandalism of the rr and he thought he was gonna get away with it.

I got chills watching the original full length video of this chase.  I wondered to myself what I would have done in this situation.  It brings back memories of movies like mad max where there is no real law or societal structure and you have vigilante mobs who runs things.  There is always power in numbers and its sad that we as humans do things we may never do on our own when we have that power.  I think videos and events like this let us know that despite all of our advancements in technology that we are basically just animals and the pack always seems to win out in the end.  Despite all of the difficulties in Washington right now with our government, I thank goodness we have power structures in place to deal with the lowest elements in our society such as these individuals.  I hope all involved get prosecuted to the highest extent of the law and learn something from this terrible event.

I got chills watching the original full length video of this chase.  I wondered to myself what I would have done in this situation.  It brings back memories of movies like mad max where there is no real law or societal structure and you have vigilante mobs who runs things.  There is always power in numbers and its sad that we as humans do things we may never do on our own when we have that power.  I think videos and events like this let us know that despite all of our advancements in technology that we are basically just animals and the pack always seems to win out in the end.  Despite all of the difficulties in Washington right now with our government, I thank goodness we have power structures in place to deal with the lowest elements in our society such as these individuals.  I hope all involved get prosecuted to the highest extent of the law and learn something from this terrible event.

PM your connect's number... you smokin that good huh

Those bikers should have just call the police. The SUV driver would have been arrested in no time. Now these idiot bikers are looking at minimal of 5 years each in state pen. Beating a man in front of his wife and kid though :smh: What a bunch of animals

Those bikers should have just call the police. The SUV driver would have been arrested in no time. Now these idiot bikers are looking at minimal of 5 years each in state pen. Beating a man in front of his wife and kid though
mean.gif
What a bunch of animals
Nope...he wouldn't have been arrested because the video proves his innocence. He was clearly actin in self defense. This is why he hasn't been arrested already.

Those bikers should have just call the police. The SUV driver would have been arrested in no time. Now these idiot bikers are looking at minimal of 5 years each in state pen. Beating a man in front of his wife and kid though :smh: What a bunch of animals
Nope...he wouldn't have been arrested because the video proves his innocence. He was clearly actin in self defense. This is why he hasn't been arrested already.

i believe hes means, instead of chasing the RR after he initially drove off, they should have called he police.

But when one biker started the chase all the other sheep followed

just came in to say, RR stands for Rolls Royce.  There was no Rolls Royce involved

just came in to say, RR stands for Rolls Royce.  There was no Rolls Royce involved
But there was a Range Rover and it's a lot easier to type RR than to type out range rover every time. Or just range. Or just rover.

y'all hear about the uncover cop who was there for the whole thing??!

:lol: dumbass

It's a wrap for this dummy...

He gels his hair into a tough-guy “Lo-hawk.” He posts Weiner-esque, bare-chested “selfies” online, and swaggeringly boasts in a dating profile that he’s “attractive.”

Det. Wojceich Braszczok — the off-duty, NYPD undercover cop who shamed his badge by allegedly joining in a motorcycle gang’s terrorizing of a Manhattan family – was arraigned in Manhattan Wednesday on gang assault charges that could cage him for 25 years.

Meahwhile, the dapper but dastardly detective emerged through his online postings as a skirt-chasing braggart who was so careless, he used close variations of the same screen name, “evovillen,” for both real-life and undercover communications while infiltrating Occupy Wall Street last year as “Al” the protester.

Meet the cop arrested in biker gang’s attack on family man

Got his pic and twitter handle in the article...

Its pretty obvious to everyone that in this context RR is short for Range Rover

..... Its an unofficial term of reference..... Just like "Merc" can be used interchangeably for both Mercury and Mercedes-Benz

Last edited:
Its pretty obvious to everyone that in this context RR is short for Range Rover

..... Its an unofficial term of reference..... Just like "Merc" can be used interchangeably for both Mercury and Mercedes-Benz

Don't waste your time explaining. If dude didn't understand before, it's not worth it. :rolleyes

Here's more via Gawker:

When 20-year-old New York photographer Shay Horse dropped by his first Occupy Wall Street march on May 23rd, 2012, a friendly fellow protester approached him and started making small talk. "He just asked me what my name was, what my involvement was, pretty general stuff," Horse says. From then on, Horse ran into the protestor, whom he knew only knew as "Al," at practically every Occupy Wall Street event. He even invited him to his birthday party. But it turns out "Al" was actually an undercover cop, 32 year-old NYPD detective Wojciech Braszczok.

(More in link above)

On Monday, FOX 5 NY did an interview with one of the bikers who said that the incident started when Lian knocked over another motorcyclist 50 blocks prior to where the video starts. In any instance, Lian brought this on himself. Everything I've watched on this from security experts says he should've stayed on the highway or pulled over and let them pass when he first encountered them.

it's pretty clear that something happened prior to them brake checking/confronting him. i wonder if they were driving erratically, swerved in his way and got clipped or if he was full of rage because they were going too slow and he purposely hit a bike. i dunno man, it seems more likely that they did something to get in his way than him deliberately starting an incident.

On Monday, FOX 5 NY did an interview with one of the bikers who said that the incident started when Lian knocked over another motorcyclist 50 blocks prior to where the video starts. In any instance, Lian brought this on himself. Everything I've watched on this from security experts says he should've stayed on the highway or pulled over and let them pass when he first encountered them.

Pull over for what? To get beat. Those bikers wouldn't had been calm..

it's pretty clear that something happened prior to them brake checking/confronting him. i wonder if they were driving erratically, swerved in his way and got clipped or if he was full of rage because they were going too slow and he purposely hit a bike. i dunno man, it seems more likely that they did something to get in his way than him deliberately starting an incident.

Truthfully it don't matter what happen before it matter what happen after

When he initially encountered them. Not when he was brake checked. I've encountered this same group before and everyone on the road they took over did just that for the 15 minutes they drove through.

And it does matter what happened before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom