NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

the reason why it matters is because it's the precipitating event. if he deliberately rammed a bike because he was angry, i'm not saying he deserved the beat down and i definitely don't think his wife and kid should have been harmed, but it would paint a better picture for me. i don't think it went down that way though but i wasn't there. so far, the bikers are looking pretty foolish in the media and that won't help their case.

On Monday, FOX 5 NY did an interview with one of the bikers who said that the incident started when Lian knocked over another motorcyclist 50 blocks prior to where the video starts. In any instance, Lian brought this on himself. Everything I've watched on this from security experts says he should've stayed on the highway or pulled over and let them pass when he first encountered them.
Pull over for what? To get beat. Those bikers wouldn't had been calm..
see? told ya...

see? told ya...
anyone who rides or rode before knows that bike didnt break check that range for for no reason, something happend before that video that escalated that situation
you know da saying...common sense isn't so common...

there's no OTHER reason why a guy on a bike is gonna try to stop a 2 ton SUV...

should've just stopped and just talk it over 50 blocks ago like i said a thousand times already.

anyone who rides or rode before knows that bike didnt break check that range for for no reason, something happend before that video that escalated that situation
Seems to me that the rr driver didn't run them over for no reason. Something had to have happened for him to run some people over.

On Monday, FOX 5 NY did an interview with one of the bikers who said that the incident started when Lian knocked over another motorcyclist 50 blocks prior to where the video starts. In any instance, Lian brought this on himself. Everything I've watched on this from security experts says he should've stayed on the highway or pulled over and let them pass when he first encountered them.

see? told ya...

and the "undercover" cop also said he was during "undercover work" riding with DA gang before DA Truth came out

see? anybody can say anything. Of course DA biker will say that. but wheres the evidence of that happening?

Last edited:
Common sense would tell you that if he knocked another biker over, they wouldn't be driving next to him like he doesn't exist. They would've sprung into action the same way they did when the bike got clipped and stopped his car.

should've just stopped and just talk it over 50 blocks ago like i said a thousand times already.

Even IF that's the case which with all the cameras around the city, no video proof has been provided of such incident....the hero that's facing charges now, got him to stop wth a break check, then these gents made the decision to further aggrevate the situation by threatening the mans life, he then made the decision to escape, crippling one of the bikers, it was a domino effect in which if you put the RR driver as the initial aggressor, it doesn't make the bikers ANY less guilty of what the final outcome was....unfortunately the only proof provided of the RR clipping anyone 50 blocks prior is a biased testimony....so it holds 0 weight ninjahood ninjahood

Even IF that's the case which with all the cameras around the city, no video proof has been provided of such incident....the hero that's facing charges now, got him to stop wth a break check, then these gents made the decision to further aggrevate the situation by threatening the mans life, he then made the decision to escape, crippling one of the bikers, it was a domino effect in which if you put the RR driver as the initial aggressor, it doesn't make the bikers ANY less guilty of what the final outcome was....unfortunately the only proof provided of the RR clipping anyone 50 blocks prior is a biased testimony....so it holds 0 weight @ninjahood
laugh.gif
you ARE aware that da NYPD has a TON of footage, INCLUDING other videos taken by other riders that aren'r public they

are looking at right? this has been discussed at various news sources.

da driver gonna get it via a legal or civil suit...you'd be super naive if you think otherwise.

Seems to me that the rr driver didn't run them over for no reason. Something had to have happened for him to run some people over.

You are correct, however that is also called vehicular manslaughter which is why he will face trial in the upcoming months

:lol: you ARE aware that da NYPD has a TON of footage, INCLUDING other videos taken by other riders that aren'r public they

da driver gonna get it via a legal or civil suit...you'd be super naive if you think otherwise.

And YET is been two weeks almost and NO signs of even any charges being brought up against the driver, instead more bikers keep dropping, NYPD included...c'mon fam Da proof is in Da pudding, b

You are correct, however that is also called vehicular manslaughter which is why he will face trial in the upcoming months

Who's gonna face trial?....where are the charges bro?...all it takes is for a biker to say which street the RR clipped anyone prior to the whole ordeal, they look up the street cams and confirm and bring up charges against him, is not rocket science, is this was indeed te case, te driver would have been brought in by now.

Common sense would tell you that if he knocked another biker over, they wouldn't be driving next to him like he doesn't exist. They would've sprung into action the same way they did when the bike got clipped and stopped his car.
This is too hard for them to understand brah.. Stop with this. If he hit another biker they would have been ganging up on his range from the beginning of the video .. But everyone was driving by him minding their own business except one jackass.

Lien will walk away free while bikers will continue to snitch on each other and these off duty cops get jail time :rofl: lien won

Last edited:
Civil case, Maybe....criminal?...you are buggin....anyone can bring up a civil suit, a thief can break into my apartment, slip on my wet floor break his neck and be paralyzed and have the nerve to bring up a civil suit against me.....lol

They say he knocked over a biker before video starts (heresay)..... no physical evidence supporting that claim and no testimony from the biker who was knocked down..?

C'mon... we taking criminal/snitches claims for fact nowadays? Where's the evidence?

see? told ya...

That guy sounded full of ****.

He also said he supposedly had over 4 hours of footage from that day... yet "couldnt find the time" to rifle through it and provide evidence of the hit and run hes claiming.... because "of how the gopros work"

Last edited:
They say he knocked over a biker before video starts (heresay)..... no physical evidence supporting that claim and no testimony from the biker who was knocked down..?

C'mon... we taking criminal/snitches claims for fact nowadays? Where's the evidence?

It's so blatant these claims are all BS...there are no injuries, no video, no unbiased witnesses, hell dudes can't even come up with a damaged bike aside from the ones the were damaged on the west side.....the fact that dude that ran up on Lien and forced his door open claims he was just trying to reach for his keys is enough to laugh at anything these clowns claim.

laugh.gif
you ARE aware that da NYPD has a TON of footage, INCLUDING other videos taken by other riders that aren'r public they

And YET is been two weeks almost and NO signs of even any charges being brought up against the driver, instead more bikers keep dropping, NYPD included...c'mon fam Da proof is in Da pudding, b
you keep thinking da driver gonna go scott free...
laugh.gif

media slant =/= actual public response.

da driver hit someone which CAUSED da motorbike to brake check him in da first place...

everything will come to light soon, so i ain't even worried about it.

you keep thinking da driver gonna go scott free... :lol:

media slant =/= actual public response.

da driver hit someone which CAUSED da motorbike to brake check him in da first place...

everything will come to light soon, so i ain't even worried about it.

Lulz....

with no video evidence of the precipitating incident, it looks bleak for the bikers as they have zero credibility.

Back
Top Bottom