NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

That's bull*****.. These dudes were taping all the way from the Pier 40 section of the Westside Highway to the section near the bridge. And you saw nothing prior. And they cant find the so called footage. What probably happened is either they saw him on the phone calling the cops or he honked the horn at em and that set off these so called "tough guys" aka pieces of s#it.

These thugs have no leg to stand on. And I hope the book is thrown at them.

No one woulda got ran over if the 100 motorcycles didn't stop, blocking all lanes of traffic on a freeway.  Are bikers really that sensitive?

That's bull*****.. These dudes were taping all the way from the Pier 40 section of the Westside Highway to the section near the bridge. And you saw nothing prior. And they cant find the so called footage. What probably happened is either they saw him on the phone calling the cops or he honked the horn at em and that set off these so called "tough guys" aka pieces of s#it.

These thugs have no leg to stand on. And I hope the book is thrown at them.

Either he honked, within his rights did not let them cross at an intersection or prolly almost hit a couple of them while they committed 1 of 100's of transit infractions, all scenarios in which the RR driver would have been protected by the law because chances are te bikers were the ones doing some sort of illegal *****

It doesn't get any clearer than that....these dudes are no angels, proven by prior footage, throw in the fact that they rollin in high numbers, egos were at an all time high that day.

with no video evidence of the precipitating incident, it looks bleak for the bikers as they have zero credibility.
what makes you think they dont? just cuz its not online?
laugh.gif

NYPD caught da dude who went around Manhattan in record time by triangulating his position and cross checking it with

time and dates of their cameras.

once that first incident gets established, it leaves da driver liable for civil suits, regardless of what da criminal outcome.

what makes you think they dont? just cuz its not online? :lol:

NYPD caught da dude who went around Manhattan in record time by triangulating his position and cross checking it with

Ninja, why is Mr. Lien free as we speak and more bikers dropping with charges?....riddle me that please,

laugh.gif

Ninja, why is Mr. Lien free as we speak and more bikers dropping with charges?....riddle me that please,
way to deflect...are you implying NYPD doesn't have multiple cameras PLUS other rider videos? last time i checked this is a ongoing investigating..

or prolly almost hit a couple of them while they committed 1 of 100's of transit infractions.

that's the scenario i think is the most plausible: they were driving erratically and probably got clipped dude to their negligence and rather than suck it up, they turned it up and started menacing the guy.

you never know though. i'm interested to see how this plays out.

with all the snitches, undercovers, and off duty police that the bikers roll with... if there was any damning evidence against Lien it would be in NYPD, FBI, ATF, DEA, Federal Marshals hands already

way to deflect...are you implying NYPD doesn't have multiple cameras PLUS other rider videos? last time i checked this is a ongoing investigating..

That's exactly what I'm saying....if the Lien committed a crime as stated by the bikers I'm sure that by now it would have came to light and charges would have been brought up, as the days passed all we get is bikers taking more L's, to the point that even NYPD can't protect their own....explain that to me fam....I mean when NYPD is catching Ls and facing charges you know this is a lost case, give it up
ninja.

i didn't say they don't have it, i'm saying that without some sort of visual proof, they probably won't have much of a case based on a lack of credibility. if they have proof of the range driver's intentional clipping of a bike, i'd love to see that be introduced and see how people react then.

once that first incident gets established, it leaves da driver liable for civil suits, regardless of what da criminal outcome.

i agree. if he intentionally hit a rider and set off the whole chain of events, there could very well be enough to win a civil suit. without hard evidence of that though, i don't see the bikers winning.

joint is only a week old, not even at trial yet...you'll see.

Almost 2 weeks bro....why would that evidence be withheld when NYPDs own is under the guillotine?.....if the claims were true, NYPD would be shaming Lien before they shame their own....THERE IS NO EVIDENCE BRO, that's why.

if they have proof of the range driver's intentional clipping of a bike

exactly...it has to be proven intentional...
if it can't be proven intentional, then clipping the bike and driving away is only a misdemeanor...
This will be useless for defense against all the felony charges the bikers are facing

Last edited:

laugh.gif
i didn't say they don't have it, i'm saying that without some sort of visual proof, they probably won't have much of a case based on a lack of credibility. if they have proof of the range driver's intentional clipping of a bike, i'd love to see that be introduced and see how people react then.
you would say a souffle of crow on da menu to say da least...

joint is only a week old, not even at trial yet...you'll see.
Almost 2 weeks bro....why would that evidence be withheld when NYPDs own is under the guillotine?.....if the claims were true, NYPD would be shaming Lien before they shame their own....THERE IS NO EVIDENCE BRO, that's why.
umm no mister naive...you dont PLAY EVIDENCE in da court of public opinion until it gets to trial..

that NYPD officer what a active player because he saw what happened...wait till this hit ACTUAL court... you'd be completely delusional

thinking da driver is COMPLETELY free is any blame.

So the bikers have videos of everything else, but cant put together any footage of what Lien did to spark the whole melee? Cmon maaaan! You all even saw how heavily edited the gopro footage was to begin with....these dudes are going to be the downfall of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom