NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

what makes you think they dont? just cuz its not online? :lol:

i didn't say they don't have it, i'm saying that without some sort of visual proof, they probably won't have much of a case based on a lack of credibility. if they have proof of the range driver's intentional clipping of a bike, i'd love to see that be introduced and see how people react then.
you would say a souffle of crow on da menu to say da least...

lol... trying to win an argument with no evidence supporting your side besides hearsay...

hypothetical evidence doesn't count in court or on niketalk...

The fact is that the video we've all seen was uploaded in order to dry snitch on the range driver....

so why wouldnt they upload the supposed evidence that would REALLY pin him as the aggressor? C'mon....

Too many snitches in their ranks for the video to not be public

Last edited:
umm no mister naive...you dont PLAY EVIDENCE in da court of public opinion until it gets to trial..

that NYPD officer what a active player because he saw what happened...wait till this hit ACTUAL court... you'd be completely delusional

thinking da driver is COMPLETELY free is any blame.

Ight so the DA is purposely not going after Lien until there is a trial?....the only people facing trials are the bikers b....how they gonna bring up evidence against Lien when he's not the one facing trial?....sense, you make none.

Facts?....FACTS?...nah
***** please you been ducking da fact that homie was brake checked for a reason..common sense isn't your strong suit.

NYPD got da videos for everything, im sure of it and it waiting till da last characters are rounded up before they move everything forward.

there would still be those who would deny the consequences were somewhat inevitable. after all, this is nt right? :lol:

i'm still leaning more towards the erratic driving of the bikers being responsible for the initial collision (if any actually occurred). we shall see and sadly, this is more interesting to me than the government shutdown :smh:

mean.gif

what makes you think they dont? just cuz its not online?
laugh.gif

i didn't say they don't have it, i'm saying that without some sort of visual proof, they probably won't have much of a case based on a lack of credibility. if they have proof of the range driver's intentional clipping of a bike, i'd love to see that be introduced and see how people react then.
lol... trying to win an argument with no evidence supporting your side besides hearsay...
i guess you didn't see how jumping to conclusion blows up in people's faces (trayon trial thread)

there would still be those who would deny the consequences were somewhat inevitable. after all, this is nt right?
laugh.gif

i'm still leaning more towards the erratic driving of the bikers being responsible for the initial collision (if any actually occurred). we shall see and sadly, this is more interesting to me than the government shutdown
mean.gif
naw i actually care about da shutdown...at da end of da day, i really don't care about either party..da idiot diriver should've slowed down

and let em all pass, da idiot bikers IF THEY WERE SMARTER should've just followed him wherever he was going and handle him there, no

cameras either...straight old school 90's *** whooping.

***** please you been ducking da fact that homie was brake checked for a reason..common sense isn't your strong suit.

NYPD got da videos for everything, im sure of it and it waiting till da last characters are rounded up before they move everything forward.

The "reason" for the break check IS NOT A FACT, bro....at this point is all biased hearsay....

Do you know what a fact is?

what makes you think they dont? just cuz its not online? :lol:

i guess you didn't see how jumping to conclusion blows up in people's faces (trayon trial thread)

I don't know if you are responding to me... cause during the trayvon trial I knew zimmerman had a good chance to get off..the definitive evidence wasn't there + the stand your ground law.

Maybe if zimmerman carried a camera with him... and recorded the incident up to the point where he pulls out the gun, then uploaded it to youtube to show his innocence, and instead showed that he was the initial aggressor... and had other videos of him approaching other people in the neighborhood hours before trayvon...that trial would have went differently...

wouldn't you agree?

naw i actually care about da shutdown...at da end of da day, i really don't care about either party..da idiot diriver should've slowed down

and let em all pass, da idiot bikers IF THEY WERE SMARTER should've just followed him wherever he was going and handle him there, no

cameras either...straight old school 90's *** whooping.

So they are only idiots because they video taped their crime....where did you leave your moral compass bro?...these dudes had to be stopped by bystanders from harming a woman and a child....A WOMAN AND A CHILD .

what makes you think they dont? just cuz its not online?
laugh.gif

I don't know if you are responding to me... cause during the trayvon trial I knew zimmerman had a good chance to get off..the definitive evidence wasn't there + the stand your ground law.

Maybe if zimmerman carried a camera with him... and recorded the incident up to the point where he pulls out the gun, then uploaded it to youtube to show his innocence, and instead showed that he was the initial aggressor... and had other videos of him approaching other people in the neighborhood hours before trayvon...that trial would have went differently...

wouldn't you agree?
you forgot the part where it turns out that zimmerman actually has multiple personality disorder and one of his personalities is a under cover cop

Nope...he wouldn't have been arrested because the video proves his innocence. He was clearly actin in self defense. This is why he hasn't been arrested already.

Yes he would. Everybody stopped and dude in SUV just speed up and run over one of the biker dude. Had all of them biker dudes not chasing after the SUV and call the cop then SUV driver would have been arrested and charged with hit and run.

it's pretty clear that something happened prior to them brake checking/confronting him. i wonder if they were driving erratically, swerved in his way and got clipped or if he was full of rage because they were going too slow and he purposely hit a bike. i dunno man, it seems more likely that they did something to get in his way than him deliberately starting an incident.

It's pretty clear all them Biker dudes was trying to bully on the SUV driver thinking they had numbers. Maybe them dudes was trying to tease his wife in front of him. Maybe they were trying to provoke a fight with racial slurs and threats. SUV driver didn't want none of it and decided to clear one of them out.

Video showed one of the bike dude purposely slowed down in front of the suv and tried to start something.

The "reason" for the break check IS NOT A FACT, bro....at this point is all biased hearsay....
how do YOU know that..i forgot, steezy freelances on da adopt a highway program on sundays so you know more then anyone here
laugh.gif

its common sense, why else would someone risk serious injury trying to stop a 2 ton SUV on a bike?

how do YOU know that..i forgot, steezy freelances on da adopt a highway program on sundays so you know more then anyone here :lol:

its common sense, why else would someone risk serious injury trying to stop a 2 ton SUV on a bike?

Do you not see how a lot of bikers act?

These aren't kids on Huffy's for Christ's sake

how do YOU know that..i forgot, steezy freelances on da adopt a highway program on sundays so you know more then anyone here :lol:

Because a fact has no room for doubt, ITS A FACT....the bikers having reason to break check the RR is NOT a FACT bro...it can be or it cannot be true, we don't know....THEREFORE IS NOT A FACT.

how do YOU know that..i forgot, steezy freelances on da adopt a highway program on sundays so you know more then anyone here
laugh.gif

Because a fact has no room for doubt, ITS A FACT....the bikers having reason to break check the RR is NOT a FACT bro...it can be or it cannot be true, we don't know....THEREFORE IS NOT A FACT.
laugh.gif

how do you know its not a fact..you dont.

at this point you have a invested interest in not looking like you got your foot in your mouth in this thread.

homie was brake checked because of a prior incident, thats irrefutable. you can pretend like it wasn't all you want, but common sense

is already there.

:lol:

at this point you have a invested interest in not looking like you got your foot in your mouth in this thread.

homie was brake checked because of a prior incident, thats irrefutable. you can pretend like it wasn't all you want, but common sense

is already there.

How do YOU know it's a FACT to claim it as one?...YOU DONT, therefore is NOT a fact?...bruh you serious?

The brake check is A FACT, them having a reason to do so, NOT A FACT....as it stands being that brake checking is illegal and so far is the only thing that is an actual FACT is the reason why these dudes are guilty as hell and Lien is chillin

laugh.gif

is already there.
How do YOU know it's a FACT to claim it as one?...YOU DONT, therefore is NOT a fact?...bruh you serious?
its common sense....why would a bike be so willing to try to stop a SUV? use those brain cells.
laugh.gif

since da video broke da folks advocating for that driver have yet to answer this.

im more then confident da NYPD has that particular incident on tape and is still getting da entire series of events sorted out.

Ruh Roh, your fellow papi is singing a different tune :lol:

Compounded with the fact that undercover officers were a part of the bike crew... not a good look. :smh:

Lien may have escalated the situation by bothering the bikers/not letting them pass, but hard to not hold cops to a higher standard of decency when it comes to these types of situations...

Back
Top Bottom