NYC SUMMER SUMMIT 2007

^^^^^ ima do that... anybody from the bx or the 212 gonig we can all bounce 2gether
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

I think we should make a list of all the users attending and put what each member is bringing. That way we don't get 10 people brining plates etc
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

idkkk
i was saying the 212 becuz if not to many people come, we can jus go to soho or something there alot off things to do

idk anything about queens
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

^ not everyone going to have money for that, i say the 212 cuz im sure everyone knos there way around there
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

Yes you do need a permit for such events where there are more than 20 people, if asked by the po-po's and you don't have a permit, they can throw us out plus slam a ticket.

I can get a permit, no prob, but it's costs $35 application fee and ALSO it needs to applied like 30-60 days prior to the event, so deff not Sept 9th. Anyone got family in the Parks dept?

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

[size=-3][color=EE0000]OG 1985 AJ 1|BMP|[color=0000FF]AJ I LS - Red[/color]|Jordan 3 White/Cement, Fire Red, Cool Grey|Emienm Shady Burst|[color=888888]Supreme Dunk Low - Black & White[/color]
[ * Auctions * ] [ solesupreme @ gmail.com ] [ MySpace ] [ NY Summit 2007 ] [ * Air Nimmo * ] [/size][/color]

^ The last 2 summer's when I hosted the BBQ's, we were asked to show Permit's and one of them we were even requested to move our spots.
[size=-3][color=EE0000]OG 1985 AJ 1|BMP|[color=0000FF]AJ I LS - Red[/color]|Jordan 3 White/Cement, Fire Red, Cool Grey|Emienm Shady Burst|[color=888888]Supreme Dunk Low - Black & White[/color]
[ * Auctions * ] [ solesupreme @ gmail.com ] [ MySpace ] [ NY Summit 2007 ] [ * Air Nimmo * ] [/size][/color]

So you guys bring in the big guns (I suppose), or whoever you wanted to get involved, and still the same thing?

Dude earlier had it right: F' it

ESPN Zone sounds straight though.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

Quote:
we can jus go to soho or something there alot off things to do

I'm just curious since it's been mentioned multiple times in this thread, but what is there to do in SoHo other than look at overpriced clothing stores? Unless you're talking more to the east where there's places to eat, I don't see the appeal, and I live down here.

Quote:
^ The last 2 summer's when I hosted the BBQ's, we were asked to show Permit's and one of them we were even requested to move our spots.
TEAM CHOCOLATE RAIN
Dirty Secrets of Economy

BBQ ain't gon pop off at all.

Unless

If we can do a BBQ at someone's house / backyard.
Well that's a decently good idea, if someone has a decent backyard with a hoop, idk, just a thought.

Here someone dig something out :

http://www.nycvisit.com/content/index.cfm?pagePkey=12

http://www.thingstodo.com/states/NY/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=what+to+do+in+ny

I havent been to the espn Zone myself, but here peep out the site:
http://espnzone.com/newyork/

look at the cost

Card Cost Points
$5.00 15
$15.00 60
$20.00 90
$25.00 125
$50.00 300
$100.00 700

TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

^ I just called them, an average game costs about 8-10 points. So a $20card per person would kick it off for the day I guess.

ESPN Zone it is. The date should be on a Friday-Saturday since most people are off.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

Sept 15th(Sat) or Sept 16th(Sun) Pick one!! Majority outta the next 10 rules!!

Ok for the young nt'er who need help getting in, jus exchange nuber with someone

cant go in there alone, 18+
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

Back
Top Bottom