NYC SUMMIT - SEPTEMBER, 22nd 2007 - ESPN ZONE - 1:00 P.M.

With much planning and discussion from the previous thread, it has finally been decided that the Summit will take place at the ESPN zone on Sept 22nd, 2007, 1:00 P.M. We will meet in front of the ESPN zone between 1:00 P.M. and 1:30 and then proceed inside, if you plan on coming later, make sure you exchange #'s with someone or PM me for mine.

ESPN ZONE - NYC -
1472 Broadway
New York, NY 10036

Phone: 212-921-3776

Precise location : Corner of 42nd Street and Broadway.

Trains :
1, 2, 9, 7, N, Q ,R, W.

Other trains such as A, C, E, F, V can also be taken, but you will have to walk a block or two.

Who ever is coming please post up in this thread, so we can get a list going.

* Here is a sig for you guys, if you can kindly put it in your sig in the ezboard preferences, it would be higly appreciated: *
[font size=5][link=[URL]http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm28.showMessage?topicID=2100.topic[/URL]]+ + + OFFICIAL NYC SUMMIT + + +
SEPTEMBER, 22nd 2007
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
[/link][/font]​

Attendee List:
AirJ24
BNyC23
bonafide125
bx176finest
CashmereThought96
Cels The YoungGod
chilltown201
CLDRIVER + 1
CoostheDonDini
cRazy dav0
DatHustlaBoy
diceloveme
djness23
faulkit28
FREAK IN DA SNEAKS
HARLEM FOAMZ
j3rz grimiest
Jordman23
justhotkicks
KampoutKid + 2
LeoTheGod
Lex Rockhead
Mikey ga ga 0713
nbasoon
neoxfactor
PackersGotMe
PharelFor3
poorniko
ReeceMan10
Rlz143
Rky Mdna
s0fie fatale
searchin4js
Shapeshiftah
sherwin100s
slowwonee89
Smash DiBiase
Super Producer J
theglv
TheKid973
UrbenYouth
Will0827
Young Turbo
Zen Baller

Looking liek about 50 deep right now!!
[size=-3][color=EE0000]OG 1985 AJ 1|BMP|[color=0000FF]AJ I LS - Red[/color]|Jordan 3 White/Cement, Fire Red, Cool Grey|Emienm Shady Burst|[color=888888]Supreme Dunk Low - Black & White[/color]
[ * Auctions * ] [ solesupreme @ gmail.com ] [ MySpace ] [ NY Summit 2007 ] [ * Air Nimmo * ] [/size][/color]

Count Team Teaneck in....ReeceMan10, PackersGotMe and DatHustlaBoy
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

ehh, ima rep the info in my sig for the sake of the summit and i want to go but you guys dont sound like young NTers too much so ima have to pass

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
NYC Summit 9.22 ESPN Zone

^ Don't worry not everyone is "older", there will be a few youngin' cats, I guarantee you that.
[size=-3][color=EE0000]OG 1985 AJ 1|BMP|[color=0000FF]AJ I LS - Red[/color]|Jordan 3 White/Cement, Fire Red, Cool Grey|Emienm Shady Burst|[color=888888]Supreme Dunk Low - Black & White[/color]
[ * Auctions * ] [ solesupreme @ gmail.com ] [ MySpace ] [ NY Summit 2007 ] [ * Air Nimmo * ] [/size][/color]

im 19 am i still considered young?
ill most definately gonna try to come

**edit- does someone wanna make a sig reppin this summit?

If i don't get forced to work on that day, a brotha's in there.
"Who hood want what, yo, your hood butt"-Memph Bleek
NYC Summit 9/22

i think aquas are out for close to retail downtown bk now...im commin + 2 more peopl
I'm a hypebeast

Yo Good looks Preme for setting this up man. Big ups.

I'm in. I'll be there with a couple people.

"I don't go to High School,I go to School High."
"I'm packin' a pair of chrome's,but I ain't talkin bout the 8s.

I will be there picking up my aquas, and then heading out there, we should meet up somewhere and go together as a group to espn zone.
TEAMYANKEES​

Man ya'll frontin' there is no age limit for an NT Summit, but you've got to be atleast 18 to get into the ESPN zone, but if you're Not 18, you need to be accompanied with someone 18 or older. Like I said, if you youngin' and plan on coming late make sure to get someone's ph # or hit me up for mine.

Here is a sig for you guys, if you can kindly put it in your sig in the ezboard preferences, it would be higly appreciated:
[font size=5][link=[URL]http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm28.showMessage?topicID=2100.topic[/URL]]+ + + OFFICIAL NYC SUMMIT + + +
SEPTEMBER, 22nd 2007
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
[/link][/font]​

^aight ill hit you up on aim or something to arrange the plan for my admittance into espn zone

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
NYC Summit 9.22 ESPN Zone

Ight im in u gotta be 18 after 10pm but well be long gone .. during the day its fine good thing i found this today so i can put in for off work funny thing i have next Saturday off unnecessarily...
But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense..

Im Just Trinna Party With The "Light Skin" ____.. Like Ms. U Betta Look Good When These Lights Flick on..

Im down, i might bring a friend not sure though. Price for what kampout kid?
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

i gotta go to a wedding! =[
See hoochies pop coochies, for Gucci's and Lucci
Find me in my Mitsubishi, eatin' sushi, bumpin' Fugees.​

When I use the sig preme made, it puts me over the limit.
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto up​

Back
Top Bottom