NYC SUMMIT - SEPTEMBER, 22nd 2007 - ESPN ZONE - 1:00 P.M.

No pics for nobody, you had to be there to witness the event, a lot of ya'll who were gassin' up to have a freakin Summit Flaked. That's why I didn't want to organize it to begin with. Ya'll be actin weird, how are ya'll gon front and be like:
- I can't come because I couldn't get Aquas in my size. (Homie I picked up my Aquas at 8:00 P.M. @ Champs when we decided to leave.)
- I can't come because its raining, seriously, lamest by far. Next time, we'll put a word out to God, let there be SunShine on a NT Summit.

Overall, about 10-15 people came through, I was glad to see some new faces. We chilled, we had a blast.

So what went down, for the curious heads....
We met up at the ESPN Zone, downstairs, inside the entrance. One or two were just walking around, so we made a sign stating "NIKETALK SUMMIT, CALL 718-XXX-XXX, we're in the Building" and had the manager ask the guy on the door hold it for 2 hours. Which was awfully nice of him, but I'm sure he saw all of us cracking up
smh.gif
, once the manager actually asked him to hold it.

..................etc etc.. chilled, talked, goofed, ate, watched the Football game while eating, bs'ed, introduced ourselves.......................

After that, right before we were heading to the game floor to get the Arcade on', we were greeted by a gentleman asking people to sign up for ESPN Zone Credit Cards and in return we woudl get a $10 Gaming Card (30 points). So we all filled that form out, with bs info (LOL, they didnt even ask for ID). So we went upstairs, nulled out our cards in games instantly LOL, came back down the guy had changed filled out more applications and repeated the cycle 3x.

Well' that's all ya'll gotta know, the only $ we spent was on Metro Card and on some real good food, saved about $30per person on the gaming, which was truly an "being in the right place at the right place" type thing for us.

Thanks to everyone who came through, see ya in a December Summit.

did any girls come?

.........solesupreme how come the summits u put together are never poppin?

I was one of the persons that wanted to attend the summit over the summer since I was still in NY but now im so freaking far away. Lets organize the December summit like 1 month early so that alot of people get time to find out about it.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

Word. Start now, so that by early December when people actually start coming together to get it going, you have enough time for people to really set their schedule to attend.

I have no idea what to do in the winter.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

i will post pics...later on ... only a few ... it was a weak summit but it was still cool
[font color=000044 size=7]T[/font][font color=333366 size=7]E[/font][font color=666699 size=7]A[/font][font color=9999CC size=7]M[/font][font color=CCCCFF size=7]Y[/font][font color=white size=7]A[/font][font color=CCCCFF size=7]N[/font][font color=9999CC size=7]K[/font][font color=666699 size=7]E[/font][font color=333366 size=7]E[/font][font color=000044 size=7]S[/font]

yo SoleSupreme...how did it go? i think the next summit shouldnt be on a sneaker release day...you guys wanna do Dave and Busters next summit?

edit-i just noticed ur post on the last page...im really upset that i couldnt make it
I'm a hypebeast

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Yo I completely forgot about this. I'm telling you this is just not going to pop off if we're limited to the NE regional forum :smh:
smh.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

we should get a football summit poppin in prospect park. i wanna play soooo bad
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Why is this a sticky? :\
ohwell.gif

15 dudes show up?....sounds like a sausage-fest to me :lol:
laugh.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Quote:
Man yall flaked on a whole 'nother level. 50+ people on the guest list and only 15 showed up?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Back
Top Bottom