NYC SUMMIT

scratch all that.
Last sat in June, most likely.
ESPN zone or Dave and Busters.
pretty much already set-up.

That was quick
laugh.gif

so far, confirmations from me, JJ, FAB aka flightman, Henz0, kerry and DOM, most likely mabelitis, I'm gonna hit up some more heads.
I don't want it to be crazy crowded, but if it is, then it is.

and DOM
Aint that the big homie from out West wit' the Gucci headbands & Dickie flip flops & stuff? He did the fake grave ceremony towardsthat light in the as5 beige fiend out lookin' dude wit' the OG Jordans, correct? You mean to tell me he comin' through too? Damn, Ben gettin'ay'body to come through. That's when you know you got pull. You got dudes comin' from different time zones just to put it down wit' the EastCoast heads. That's a good deal, I look forward to meeting that cat too. Don't forget the Asian broads though Ben. If our summits lack in any area,it's the female department. I mean, you've seen what we've been workin' wit' at the previous summits. I remember once we had Slim Goods ANDCandece at one summit. Good God man, looked like Night Of The Living Dead up in there. How shorty gon' come through wit' a crisper goatee then you do?You can't make that type of stuff up man. That's why I'm hopin' you work your magic & put this next summit in the books....

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

so far, confirmations from me, JJ, FAB aka flightman, Henz0, kerry and DOM, most likely mabelitis, I'm gonna hit up some more heads.
I don't want it to be crazy crowded, but if it is, then it is.

nerd.gif

will this be some place where we could put the sour d in the air? if so im down to burn a spliff with the massive

Back
Top Bottom