Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
I'm crying over here...

pimp.gif
'05 Summit at that BBQ in Jersey.

word glad ya'll enjoyed it....(my BBQ)
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
the stories in here are straight comedy. Something need to happen. Ididnt even know this thread was going on.

But yo.....my boy just bought a sports bar out in Harlem on 123rd....A nice 2 floor joint...got plasmas, a dancefloor and beds (
devil.gif
)....I could hold it down for the night and we could really do it up big....Get some chicks to come through, invite a bunch of heads over, get Ben to bring through some Westside shorties, get some go-go dancers (
laugh.gif
yes im Od'n)...Do it real official. But that would have to be like in August and we would have to have a confirmed # of people (especially females).
this idea NEEDS to pop , especially if its gonna be sometime in early August . i turn 21 on july 31st
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

But yo.....my boy just bought a sports bar out in Harlem on 123rd....A nice 2 floor joint...got plasmas, a dancefloor and beds (
devil.gif
)....I could hold it down for the night and we could really do it up big....Get some chicks to come through, invite a bunch of heads over, get Ben to bring through some Westside shorties, get some go-go dancers (
laugh.gif
yes im Od'n)...Do it real official. But that would have to be like in August and we would have to have a confirmed # of people (especially females).
this idea NEEDS to pop , especially if its gonna be sometime in early August . i turn 21 on july 31st
devil.gif

YES!, i turn 21 on the 29th of august.

but my ID is whats really good.
lets do the E-MAIL list.

I want to meet some NY NTers before I go back to school. I'm in favor of this dude I Skate Nikes idea. I can provide liquor, and perhaps a ho or two.

yeah yeah. cool, but if its just NIKETALK it will most likely have the same ratio of males to females and cramped into a persons crib thats not cool unlessthere are video games or something.

Originally Posted by I Skate Nikes

forget a meet-up.
my roommate is gone for 10 days......im about to have a party like everyday this week at my crib.
drugs, girls, liqs, and etc.
drunk and high'd up chicks at my crib FTW

Info?

I don't know if its invite only but can I roll through? I stay out in jersey and I don't mind paying the $8 to meet fellow NTers

sorry for getting back so late.

WHO DOWN TO GET A PARTY POPPIN THIS WEEKEND AT MY CRIB?
im down to do it.
aim : i skate nikes
or hit my pm.

Back
Top Bottom