Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
That is the most typical LeBron hater argument ever. Jordan+Pippin Kobe+Shaq. Isaiah+Rodman+Lambeer

Lebron's just doing it differently.

I'm not a hater of Lebron, I understand that this is how it works now, but really, so Pippen was All-Star Pippen the whole time, Kobe was All-Star Kobe the whole time, Rodman wasn't Rodman the whole time. Yes they were all-stars. They evolved into their all star status, and they grew with the team. Michael didn't go to Jerry Krause and was like"hey, get Dominique on the phone." He had to work with what he had. I'm not hating on Lebron, maybe the process that it has come to, but certainly not him.

no, you're totally right. he's been extremely fortunate to have been prepped, trained & supported since high school. all the chips have fallen in his favor to do as he pleases

no, you're totally right. he's been extremely fortunate to have been prepped, trained & supported since high school. all the chips have fallen in his favor to do as he pleases

That was what I was saying, I haven't nor would I hate on him, and just like the decision, he has every right to do what we wants. I'm just saying most players have to wait until their supporting cast round into all star caliber players, since 2010 Bron hasn't had to do that, I'm not knocking him at ALL because he has it like that.

why cant lebron play without Stars????

if he's the best player in the world shouldnt he be up to the challenge of competing???

^ all those teams were built from scratch and got better over time... lebron the best player in the nba has left his team for a better team aka stacked team twice already and hes supposed to be the leader... he bailed not once but twice on his teams...

Either you're knocking him or praising him. Which is it? I mean that's how chips are won by surrounding yourself with the best. MJ did the same thing and so did Kobe and any other star player. Melo hopes to do the same...

Nobody leaves a team to go to a worse team by choice. Its already established he's not MJ let that man cook. If Love would have come to NY that would be different rite? FOH

Just found out someone who lives around the block from me is James Dolan's secretary. :wow: :wow: :wow:

Either you're knocking him or praising him. Which is it? I mean that's how chips are won by surrounding yourself with the best. MJ did the same thing and so did Kobe and any other star player. Melo hopes to do the same...

No, you totally have it wrong. MJ did NOT put himself around the best players. The Bulls drafted Pippen and traded for Rodman when he was JUST entering his prime. Hell, some people would argue Rodman didn't really become the player he was until he got to the Bulls.

Aside from Pippen, the Bulls didn't have another "star" player to play along with MJ. What the Bulls did have was great complimentary players to surround MJ in a system that worked for everyone.

What LeBron is doing in totally different. He's specifically going into teams with a good situation and instead of developing talent (he would've done this had they kept Bennett and Wiggins). I don't put all the blame on Lebron though. It's become accepted around the league for player to team up and play together. No one wants to beat eachother anymore. Lebron was the only man in Clev for those early years and lost over and over. He's not trying to do that again. He wants the easy route.

Some people blame the AAU circuit for this like of cultural development.

Last edited:
Ya'll in here crying about LeBron again? Really? Man someone @ me when there's some Knicks news. Not going to entertain the LeBron hypocrisy anymore.

Its different but not totally. MJ played for what many consider the best coach ever while bron compensated with better players due to lackluster coaches. Lets not kid ourselves though MJ didn't do ish alone either which was my point. Not one player in the league ever tried to make sure they were the only stud on the team. Pippin was faaaar more talented than people give him credit ....Rodman was established prior to theBulls as well. To say he became who he was on the bulls is being uninformed or dishonest.

Last edited:
Its different but not totally. MJ played for what many consider the best coach ever while bron compensated with better players due to lackluster coaches. Lets not kid ourselves though MJ didn't do ish alone either which was my point. Not one player in the league ever tried to make sure they were the only stud on the team. Pippin was faaaar more talented than people give him credit ....
We are both on the same side here. 

Just found out someone who lives around the block from me is James Dolan's secretary.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Get those tickets fam

I already inquired about tickets :lol:

She gets tickets to concerts & games but they're in the 200 level :smh:

No, you totally have it wrong. MJ did NOT put himself around the best players. The Bulls drafted Pippen and traded for Rodman when he was JUST entering his prime. Hell, some people would argue Rodman didn't really become the player he was until he got to the Bulls.

Aside from Pippen, the Bulls didn't have another "star" player to play along with MJ. What the Bulls did have was great complimentary players to surround MJ in a system that worked for everyone.

What LeBron is doing in totally different. He's specifically going into teams with a good situation and instead of developing talent (he would've done this had they kept Bennett and Wiggins). I don't put all the blame on Lebron though. It's become accepted around the league for player to team up and play together. No one wants to beat eachother anymore. Lebron was the only man in Clev for those early years and lost over and over. He's not trying to do that again. He wants the easy route.

Some people blame the AAU circuit for this like of cultural development.

Back
Top Bottom