NYPD back at it again...shoots playful dog in the head

For the record, yes every owner should keep their dogs in check, if you find every dog a threat, then you must be afraid of your own shadow, I'm assuming if someone's toddler bolts at you and you kick said toddler straight in the face you are within your right, parent should have kept their kid in check.

For the record, yes every owner should keep their dogs in check, if you find every dog a threat, then you must be afraid of your own shadow, I'm assuming if someone's toddler bolts at you and you kick said toddler straight in the face you are within your right, parent should have kept their kid in check.
False equivalence

If you're scared of little dogs you need to grow a pair. The hell is it going to do to you? Bite your leg with its weak *** mouth that can't even open wide enough to grab your leg?

False equivalence

To who?

For some people, their dogs are the closest thing to a kid they have....both a puppy and a toddler can be erratic, excited and both have teeth....just saying....

I know they are not the same, but you just can't go around Putin a bullet in anything you are not comfortable around....some people are not comfortable around kids just as some of you are uncomfortable around dogs, thing is unlike a kid or a dog, you can excersise common sense, if the parent or dog owner slipped up, you should be able to assess the threat level and act accordingly.

NT EXTREMES

But FYI that dog can catch the boot just as well.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] comparing kids to mutts.

A phobia of kids is as justified as your phobia to a miniature Yorkie.

Just assumed people were smart enough to point out the obvious.

I'll edit my post to most so this thread won't get filled with the smallest dogs known to earth.

I see MOST dogs as a potential threat or danger.

An overall nuisance if you will.

The dog in the video is not small IMO.

That dog was far from a big dog....either way that cop had no right putting a bullet in him just because he's a punk ***

I'll edit my post to most so this thread won't get filled with the smallest dogs known to earth.

Lmao, what kind of grown man sees "most" dogs as potential danger? This sounds like something you need to seek help for.

Where would you rate this dog on the threat meter?

View media item 1971528

That dog was far from a big dog....either way that cop had no right putting a bullet in him just because he's a punk ***

I never said it was a big dog, and I never said the cop was right.

You guys can nit pick at anything you want.

Fact is, if you don't want your dog hurt or killed, take precautions that everyone doesn't see your dog as a pet.

It's that simple.

Lmao, what kind of grown man sees "most" dogs as potential danger? This sounds like something you need to seek help for.

I don't like dogs.

There's Nters who are scared of roaches and rats.

People have a terrible fear of the most harmless snakes.

The **** is you to tell me how to feel?

Good luck with that logic
laugh.gif
What's wrong with my logic?....a medium size dog pose as much threat to an adult as a 5 year old kid
define medium

Why is it so hard for dog owners/dog lovers to understand that not everyone likes or wants to be around dogs. Keep your dog on a leash and treat people as if they don't want to be around dogs unless told or given the option otherwise. Small dogs......medium size dogs......big dogs, it doesn't matter.

What's wrong with my logic?....a medium size dog pose as much threat to an adult as a 5 year old kid

Size aside, if you don't see the difference in killing/kicking a loose dog vs killing/kicking your neighbors kid you need to be locked up.

Dumbest **** ever wrote.

Size aside, if you don't see the difference in killing/kicking a loose dog vs killing/kicking your neighbors kid you need to be locked up.

Dumbest **** ever wrote.

Fam you see the difference because you have a dog phobia, to me my dogs are my kids and I'm not alone in this, you kick or kill my dog, you killed my family member....my dog dies, I'm mourning her death, I raised my dog from a couple of weeks old, I've fed and cared for her....to me the difference is obvious one is a person and the other an animal, but the love is not that much different....but you'll never understand.

But yes, an owner should always keep their dog restraint SPECIALLY if it's an aggressive dog....but like I've said you slip up, like most humans do...your dog gets away from you, it doesn't give ANYONE the right to execute them....specially a cop who has training and should know better

Why is it so hard for dog owners/dog lovers to understand that not everyone likes or wants to be around dogs. Keep your dog on a leash and treat people as if they don't want to be around dogs unless told or given the option otherwise. Small dogs......medium size dogs......big dogs, it doesn't matter.

Of course I understand....all dogs should be leashed when being walked in public, that's not the case here, the dog was at home and slipped out the house, it's happened to me plenty times and I've had to chase them down the hallway....the smaller they are the easier they slip between your legs and out the door.

Back
Top Bottom