o_Nike/Jordan Releases in Canada for Spring 2011_o

Hey, just saw spring. Lookin decent.

Jordan

I don't have it in front of me so you'll have to bare with me, my memory for names is notriouslly bad.

- black based Jordan XIII for either Feb or March
- VII's releasing for March (didn't get a color confirmation, however.... I am hoping Bordeuxs)
- ALOT more fusions. Not just AF1's, but some insane collabs. Some are actually pretty dope, though.I saw a AM 97 sole on a XII low upper. VERY cool, IMO. ALso, a X upper sitting on an AM 95 sole, with the AM 95 layered upper.
- Again, I will have the names soon, I lent my catalogue to a colleague. Some decent trainers, some alwful team shoes coming though. A SUPER high top that looks god-awful

Nike

Lebron VII - 199.99 - You can see the sillouette on NT already. All I can add is it looks "high-end". Colorways are safe, obviously. Blk/wht/red, then a cool grey dropping in Feb.
KD III - 119.99 - Seen on NT already
Hyperfuse - 149.99 - Kind of want.... the air-bag is pretty weak though.
Hyperdunk 2010 - 159.99 - All pink (cancer related obviosuly, but they are looking for a Canadian group to support).
Hyperfuse Low - 129.99 -  Okay, weak colors.

Not much, but remember it IS spring.

I will say expect Jordan Brand to make a bigger push in Canada than you have been seeing. Not as much with boutique as that support has been okay, but alot more color option through the line.

Nike running is looking GREAT for spring, tarining will have a ton of options, as will soccer.

I will answer any questions I am able.

thanks for the info! greatly appreciated!
any news on Jordan IIIs or IVs coming out? There have always been rumours of a white/cement III and IV coming out but heard 2011 may be the year.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

thanks for the info! greatly appreciated!
any news on Jordan IIIs or IVs coming out? There have always been rumours of a white/cement III and IV coming out but heard 2011 may be the year.
I second that question.
And thanks as always for the info. It's people like you that keep the forum going

No info about the III's or IV's, but all that means is that they are not in-line (like the XIII's and VII's) Definitely still could be announced over the next couple months.

Just to give you an example, I saw Holiday 2010 in March, but didn't get confirmation of the Cool Grey XI's until April.

American guys always hear about those kind of releases before I will, but I can 95% guarantee if they get confirmed for US release, they'll arrive in Canadian stores as well.

So is Canada becoming part of the US when it comes to releases or are we still considered as "international release" (or both??
happy.gif
)

What direction are they going with training, POB? Are they still pushing any Free based platforms or is it the awful Zoom Trainer 1 that's been on Nike ID lately?

You'll see alot more Free-based stuff, as well as Lunarlite/foam implimented in several models.

Womens especially, Free is making a push.

Speaking of the AT1.... there is a shoe called the Hyperfuse Max that impliments free, lunar, air max, and the hyperfused upper all in one shoe. Only 139.99

The New Free TR is awesome, as is the Air Max Edge.

There will be a continuance of the AT 1 in the AT 1.2

White/Cement 3's and 4's are my grails of grails so I can't miss those.

Hopefully when they do release it'll be a full family run GR.  None of that BS pack nonsense.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

* III's are confirmed. Either Jan or Feb....

mrburnsw.gif

Yes yes yes.... Now that my son will be 1 yr + when the Cement III kick back out Daddy will be needing new shoes lol. & a pair for him, of course

hey POB, just wondering. are we gonna have the royal foams come spring 2011? there had been rumors that the royals and pewters are gonna be released this coming 2011. btw, are we still considered international?

hey POB, just wondering. are we gonna have the royal foams come spring 2011? there had been rumors that the royals and pewters are gonna be released this coming 2011. btw, are we still considered international?

No info on the Foams...if I had to guess I'd say we'll probably get the Royals, if not both.

We are still considered an International, but rumblings are that it may change.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

No info on the Foams...if I had to guess I'd say we'll probably get the Royals, if not both.

We are still considered an International, but rumblings are that it may change.
pimp.gif
on both accounts!
TPOB mad respect my dude.
That will be saving me alot of time. I was planning on buying 2 pairs, shipping them to NY, then getting one shipped here, and waiting on the second pair when I go over next summer!
Thank goodnesss I won't be having to do that.

i wish it had been changed long-time ago.. i def missed out on the total max uptempo black//neon..

i wish it had been changed long-time ago.. i def missed out on the total max uptempo black//neon..

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

TPOB, can u confirm the retail for AJXIII playoff's and III's?

Thanks !

XIII's were listed at 209.99

III's were listed at 189.99

Please keep in mind that it is very early though. These retails are only sent out to give a general idea. They can definitely change before release. I'd think the XIII is safe, but the III may jump 10 or 20.

As far as being considered International, even if we were changed over to the American release schedule, the earliest they could impliment it is 2-3 seasons from the time they annouce it, without throwing everyone's buying window off. (Due to Nike showing 9-12 months in advance, open to buy 6 months before release)

Back
Top Bottom