Do You Think Oakland Is Dangerous?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• They're about that action boss

• Total voters
I hate to be that guy from the Bay Area but I just do not like Oakland. And I know there are some peeps on here that live there but i just can't back the city for nothing. I just got an amber alert today on my phone as well as anyone else that is in the Bay Area with a cell phone and some 13 year old girl was missing from there. It's just insane.

Even though The Town is wild at times, not all of its like that..
Now East Oakland is a totally different story...
But in all honesty the whole Bay is very active and alot of people just get hung up on Oakland as being bad....
Modesto/Fresno,Vallejo,Richmond,parts of The City,Sac-town,parts of San Jose,etc, you can definately get caught slippin like 2chainz...

Last edited:
Get this propaganda out of here.   That first clip is years old.

Stanley Roberts is a clown and stays catching L's all over the Bay Area.

Last edited:
sideshows been going on since the 80's. it's def gotten crazier the last 12 years or so

i use to be out there tough from 2000-2004 :smh:

Even though East Oakland is wild at times, not all of its like that..
Now East Oakland is a totally different story...
Fixed. There are middle class neighborhoods in East Oakland. There are quite a few safe working class neighborhoods too. 
I hate to be that guy from the Bay Area but I just do not like Oakland. And I know there are some peeps on here that live there but i just can't back the city for nothing. I just got an amber alert today on my phone as well as anyone else that is in the Bay Area with a cell phone and some 13 year old girl was missing from there. It's just insane.
What a stupid post. Wording your post as if there's ever even been an amber alert from an incident occurring in Oakland before today. Sadly children get abducted everyday. 

Last edited:
hella swag 
nthat.gif

u sound soft as terry cloth. I stay in Oakland but from San Francisco don't act like sf is better than Oakland.
I'm from hunters point and its just as bad
Not to mention Potrero hill
Or filmore
Or the mission to be exact
I stayed on army street back when it was that BIG building and had a bball court
So don't act like Oakland any better
People wild out out there too

Parts of Oakland are some of the nicest in the Bay Area, especially the more north you go and the area around Piedmont. Don't trash the whole city for its bad parts, which aren't even that bad anymore unless you do stupid @#$%.

Hell, my parents live in a nice neighborhood in San Jose, once of the safest cities in the country, and there are still parts of East SJ that I refuse to go to unless I'm looking bummy or hood for the day :lol:

Last edited:
Oakland's come a long way from 10 years ago and yes, it has its hoods like a lot of cities in the Bay.

Back
Top Bottom