Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Cam scored a 21on his wonderlic

Pryor scored a 27
Pryor's actually a pretty intelligent kid.  He's obviously made some poor decisions in the past...and said some questionable things to the media, but he's not stupid.
You must have somehow ignored the post you just quoted.  I bolded his wonderlic for you for emphasis.

**EDIT - So apparently 27 is actually good for a football player?  Just for @#*@$ and giggles, I took a sample test and scored a 45.  I assumed 27 wasnt too good, but apparently hes above average for QBs.  Interesting.  My apologies.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Cam scored a 21on his wonderlic

Pryor scored a 27
Pryor's actually a pretty intelligent kid.  He's obviously made some poor decisions in the past...and said some questionable things to the media, but he's not stupid.
You must have somehow ignored the post you just quoted.  I bolded his wonderlic for you for emphasis.

**EDIT - So apparently 27 is actually good for a football player?  Just for @#*@$ and giggles, I took a sample test and scored a 45.  I assumed 27 wasnt too good, but apparently hes above average for QBs.  Interesting.  My apologies.

ppl fail to mention the Raiders will get back at least a 3rd for losing Nnamdi, and at least a 4th for losing Miller and Gallery.

ppl fail to mention the Raiders will get back at least a 3rd for losing Nnamdi, and at least a 4th for losing Miller and Gallery.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

I thought they weren't going to do compensation picks?

I say lofa.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

I thought they weren't going to do compensation picks?

I say lofa.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

How is Sam Williams still on the roster?

The AD scholarship fund. Helping crappy players stay on the team since 1904.
Hes from my high school but man he is terrible and should not be on an nfl roster 

Hes from my high school but man he is terrible and should not be on an nfl roster 

laugh.gif

4 are on the scholarship this year.

Heyward Bey, Sam Williams, Demarcus Van ****, and Walter McFadden

laugh.gif

4 are on the scholarship this year.

Heyward Bey, Sam Williams, Demarcus Van ****, and Walter McFadden

Back
Top Bottom