Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I always look forward to AJ's posts, just for the pictures he always has ready to go
laugh.gif

I want Hagan in the mix, I want him on our roster. As Steve Corkran, one of the local beat writers, said, it should be Moore as one of the starters at Denver. He also mentions Hagan starting too, but if Schillens can go then I'd be more comfortable with him in there, for all the reasons AJ posted. Our offense should carve up Denver, especially with our running game and Taiwan Jones giving us a three-headed attack that I don't think Denver will be able to manage all four quarters.

LoL yeah i like visuals so i figured everyone else does too.

I always look forward to AJ's posts, just for the pictures he always has ready to go
laugh.gif

I want Hagan in the mix, I want him on our roster. As Steve Corkran, one of the local beat writers, said, it should be Moore as one of the starters at Denver. He also mentions Hagan starting too, but if Schillens can go then I'd be more comfortable with him in there, for all the reasons AJ posted. Our offense should carve up Denver, especially with our running game and Taiwan Jones giving us a three-headed attack that I don't think Denver will be able to manage all four quarters.

LoL yeah i like visuals so i figured everyone else does too.

I love Schilens as much as the next Raider fan, but if he sneezes the wrong way...IR.

Murphy has good hands, but can be inconsistent. And the fumbles have got to stop.

Jacoby is a monster. Find more ways to get him the ball.

Denarius is a young star in the making. No doubt about it.

DHB. Well DHB has continued to show progress...I can't hate dude for that. Will he live up to his draft slot? Only time will tell.

Hagan looked great yesterday. Need to see more.

Nick Miller? He made one catch, I think last year or the year before against Seattle in the preseason. That catch has earned him the practice squad year in year out.
With our depth, I don't see that changing for him this year.

I love Schilens as much as the next Raider fan, but if he sneezes the wrong way...IR.

Murphy has good hands, but can be inconsistent. And the fumbles have got to stop.

Jacoby is a monster. Find more ways to get him the ball.

Denarius is a young star in the making. No doubt about it.

DHB. Well DHB has continued to show progress...I can't hate dude for that. Will he live up to his draft slot? Only time will tell.

Hagan looked great yesterday. Need to see more.

Nick Miller? He made one catch, I think last year or the year before against Seattle in the preseason. That catch has earned him the practice squad year in year out.
With our depth, I don't see that changing for him this year.

The problem with Chazeray is he's only likely to be healthy five Sunday's out of the year.

The problem with Chazeray is he's only likely to be healthy five Sunday's out of the year.

Chaz can be something really good for us, I just don't think he's ever going to stay healthy enough to prove it.

Hagan and Moore have looked the nicest out of the receivers this pre-season, of course that's with a hurt Louis/Jacoby/Chaz, but Louis needs to improve on his hands and Chaz has his health issues.

That being said, DHB has shown improvement this pre-season and he's actually trying to catch balls instead of using his chest. I think he can be solid for us this year but we'll see.

And Taiwan Jones is going to be a problem.

Chaz can be something really good for us, I just don't think he's ever going to stay healthy enough to prove it.

Hagan and Moore have looked the nicest out of the receivers this pre-season, of course that's with a hurt Louis/Jacoby/Chaz, but Louis needs to improve on his hands and Chaz has his health issues.

That being said, DHB has shown improvement this pre-season and he's actually trying to catch balls instead of using his chest. I think he can be solid for us this year but we'll see.

And Taiwan Jones is going to be a problem.

Is it me or does Derek Hagan remind you of Jerry Porter?
With injuries to Schillens and Murphy it is likely that Moore will get the nod from Hue season opener in Den (at least I hope so). 

I've been reading the local paper here just about everyday and it seems like Hue is trying his best not to boast about the talent in the locker room. 

Is it me or does Derek Hagan remind you of Jerry Porter?
With injuries to Schillens and Murphy it is likely that Moore will get the nod from Hue season opener in Den (at least I hope so). 

I've been reading the local paper here just about everyday and it seems like Hue is trying his best not to boast about the talent in the locker room. 

wouldn't mind seeing Jacoby/Murphy/ Moore or Schillens.

hopefully Lito Sheppard has something left in the tank we need help at corner.

OLine has looked improved. Can't wait to see RUN DMC build off of last year.
pimp.gif

Campbell has looked good as well. D Line will be beasty again this year.

I could see us winning 8 again, hopefully a couple more and find some way to make it to the post season.

wouldn't mind seeing Jacoby/Murphy/ Moore or Schillens.

OLine has looked improved. Can't wait to see RUN DMC build off of last year.
pimp.gif

Campbell has looked good as well. D Line will be beasty again this year.

I could see us winning 8 again, hopefully a couple more and find some way to make it to the post season.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Hopefully Lito can do something
frown.gif

I hope they even get to 8. But some of the games on the schedule are
sick.gif
. I can already see Bill Belichick trying to put up 60 on the Raiders D
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Hopefully Lito can do something
frown.gif

I hope they even get to 8. But some of the games on the schedule are
sick.gif
. I can already see Bill Belichick trying to put up 60 on the Raiders D
tired.gif

Our secondary was lookin horrible today
30t6p3b.gif
Sure Tyvon had the INT...but other than that, we had Tavaris Jackson killin us. First Kolb torched us, then Alex Smith looked like an actual NFL QB...of course Drew Brees was gonna have a field day. now Tavaris
sick.gif
...smh.

Our Third down conversion rate on D was ridiculous.
sick.gif

Our secondary was lookin horrible today
30t6p3b.gif
Sure Tyvon had the INT...but other than that, we had Tavaris Jackson killin us. First Kolb torched us, then Alex Smith looked like an actual NFL QB...of course Drew Brees was gonna have a field day. now Tavaris
sick.gif
...smh.

Our Third down conversion rate on D was ridiculous.
sick.gif

It makes me feel good that Gregg Easterbrook (writer for ESPN's Tuesday Morning Quarterback) has us finishing 11-5 this season, winning the division. He's a pretty smart guy, having him high on our season can only be encouraging.

It makes me feel good that Gregg Easterbrook (writer for ESPN's Tuesday Morning Quarterback) has us finishing 11-5 this season, winning the division. He's a pretty smart guy, having him high on our season can only be encouraging.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I'm counting on McFadden to have a huge year this year....

ditto. Can't wait! Buying my tickets to home opener this weekend.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I'm counting on McFadden to have a huge year this year....

ditto. Can't wait! Buying my tickets to home opener this weekend.

Man, I hope so. But with the wat the DB's have been playing
30t6p3b.gif

I'm already dreading back to back games vs the Pats and the Jets
frown.gif

Man, I hope so. But with the wat the DB's have been playing
30t6p3b.gif

I'm already dreading back to back games vs the Pats and the Jets
frown.gif

The worst thing about the secondary situation is our schedule this year.

Brady, Rodgers, Schaub and 'dre Johnson, Stafford and Megatron, and Rivers twice
sick.gif

I'm still optimistic but the whole team is gonna have to step up.

Back
Top Bottom