Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

The worst thing about the secondary situation is our schedule this year.

Brady, Rodgers, Schaub and 'dre Johnson, Stafford and Megatron, and Rivers twice
sick.gif

I'm still optimistic but the whole team is gonna have to step up.

I feel like Campbell will have a standout year for his standards. Given that McFadden finally got it going last year with Hue calling plays, rookies blossoming offensively in his schemes and Jason having another year to study and work on the playbook, I think he'll surprise people and win us a game or two solely due to his contributions.

I feel like Campbell will have a standout year for his standards. Given that McFadden finally got it going last year with Hue calling plays, rookies blossoming offensively in his schemes and Jason having another year to study and work on the playbook, I think he'll surprise people and win us a game or two solely due to his contributions.

I think Campbell's ready to come in and be a very good game facilitator. It's very unlikely that he's gonna win us many games single-handedly, but I do think he understands the system and will be okay. He passed at a 70% completion rate in the preseason which is nice to see.

DMC in tinted visor would be
pimp.gif

I think Campbell's ready to come in and be a very good game facilitator. It's very unlikely that he's gonna win us many games single-handedly, but I do think he understands the system and will be okay. He passed at a 70% completion rate in the preseason which is nice to see.

DMC in tinted visor would be
pimp.gif

I actually like Pryor appealing his suspension. He needs all the time he can get to improve as a passer if that's what he wants to do in the league. The sooner we can get him back in contact with the coaches in order to study under them, the better.

I actually like Pryor appealing his suspension. He needs all the time he can get to improve as a passer if that's what he wants to do in the league. The sooner we can get him back in contact with the coaches in order to study under them, the better.

Chiefs getting killed and Seattle losing.
pimp.gif
Only a chargers loss would of been better. Run-Dmc about to start another great season.

Chiefs getting killed and Seattle losing.
pimp.gif
Only a chargers loss would of been better. Run-Dmc about to start another great season.

Great, great win. To me, more satisfying than beating them by 45 points last year, if only because we ended our season opener losing streak and we demonstrated that we won't be intimidated by scuffles.

Highlights from MNF with Broncos:
-Janikowski, no question was a big hero tonight for us. Without that record setting FG, we're tied going into that last possession. Can't wait to drop Kaeding and pick him up on waivers. Lechler was also awesome, as usual.
-LOVED seeing Campbell fight for that touchdown and having Michael Bush push (wink) him into the endzone. Beautiful stuff right there.
-Defensive line was hit and miss with it's pressure, but it definitely helped having Kyle Orton freak out whenever they got close to him. He gifted us a turnover and a couple sacks, at least.
-The WRs just could not get enough touches, which is unfortunate, but thank God for our RB duo. McFadden and Bush are going to be a problem all year long.
-Big Rich
pimp.gif
I hope he leaves a lasting impression on our DL when he's gone.
-All that fighting throughout the game was impressive, if only because we won despite of all the penalties we incurred. Hopefully Hue finds a way to tone them down. Can't let this happen again after almost losing to a weak Denver team with them.
-Chris Johnson proved me wrong. I had doubts about him starting, but for at least one game, he and Routt made me forget about Nnamdi.
-DHB had a good game, gave us yards when we needed them. Let's see what can happen for him as the season goes on.
-MATT GIORDANO! The boy made great plays, earned his roster spot as far as I'm concerned. Very happy to see him have immediate results. Hopefully it'll carry over to having good confidence as the season goes on.

So much more to cover, I'll wait until I'm rested for tomorrow to think of the rest.

Great, great win. To me, more satisfying than beating them by 45 points last year, if only because we ended our season opener losing streak and we demonstrated that we won't be intimidated by scuffles.

Highlights from MNF with Broncos:
-Janikowski, no question was a big hero tonight for us. Without that record setting FG, we're tied going into that last possession. Can't wait to drop Kaeding and pick him up on waivers. Lechler was also awesome, as usual.
-LOVED seeing Campbell fight for that touchdown and having Michael Bush push (wink) him into the endzone. Beautiful stuff right there.
-Defensive line was hit and miss with it's pressure, but it definitely helped having Kyle Orton freak out whenever they got close to him. He gifted us a turnover and a couple sacks, at least.
-The WRs just could not get enough touches, which is unfortunate, but thank God for our RB duo. McFadden and Bush are going to be a problem all year long.
-Big Rich
pimp.gif
I hope he leaves a lasting impression on our DL when he's gone.
-All that fighting throughout the game was impressive, if only because we won despite of all the penalties we incurred. Hopefully Hue finds a way to tone them down. Can't let this happen again after almost losing to a weak Denver team with them.
-Chris Johnson proved me wrong. I had doubts about him starting, but for at least one game, he and Routt made me forget about Nnamdi.
-DHB had a good game, gave us yards when we needed them. Let's see what can happen for him as the season goes on.
-MATT GIORDANO! The boy made great plays, earned his roster spot as far as I'm concerned. Very happy to see him have immediate results. Hopefully it'll carry over to having good confidence as the season goes on.

So much more to cover, I'll wait until I'm rested for tomorrow to think of the rest.

Back
Top Bottom