Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Nick Miller shouldn't be on the team. Dude always makes dumb *@# decisions. And why wasn't Hagan activated for this game? Dude killed it in pre-season.

Nick Miller shouldn't be on the team. Dude always makes dumb *@# decisions. And why wasn't Hagan activated for this game? Dude killed it in pre-season.

Yeah Miller needs to go. I"m just happy to say that the Raiders are undefeated.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ugly @!! win, but I'll take it.  Good teams win games no matter how ugly.

For some reason it doesn't feel like McFadden got 150, but I'm glad he gashed he gashed the #++! outta them.

Hope Ford and Huff are alright.

It wasn't a bad game plan by Hue.  Neutralize the big pass rush with screens and runs. Good stuff.

pimp.gif

Ugly @!! win, but I'll take it.  Good teams win games no matter how ugly.

For some reason it doesn't feel like McFadden got 150, but I'm glad he gashed he gashed the #++! outta them.

Hope Ford and Huff are alright.

It wasn't a bad game plan by Hue.  Neutralize the big pass rush with screens and runs. Good stuff.

Where was H80 at?? I know I didn't miss em...or didn't I? Lol. Either way, good win fellas.

Where was H80 at?? I know I didn't miss em...or didn't I? Lol. Either way, good win fellas.

Great win.

Campbell and DMC played great. D Line looking real strong as usual. DHB seems to be improving.

Janikowski and Lechler
pimp.gif

let's keep this going. Bills next week

Great win.

Campbell and DMC played great. D Line looking real strong as usual. DHB seems to be improving.

Janikowski and Lechler
pimp.gif

let's keep this going. Bills next week

DHB looked okay, he should have made that catch when Campbell threw it from the 1 (after Nick Miller's @$*#+@! decision of not fair catching the ball) but other than that I can't complain.
I would put DMo as our punt returner honestly, we need to find a way to get him involved.
Im hyped, our D-Line dominated the game.
Bills next week, lets get that 2-0

DHB looked okay, he should have made that catch when Campbell threw it from the 1 (after Nick Miller's @$*#+@! decision of not fair catching the ball) but other than that I can't complain.
I would put DMo as our punt returner honestly, we need to find a way to get him involved.
Im hyped, our D-Line dominated the game.
Bills next week, lets get that 2-0

In all honesty, the Donkeys are lucky we didn't blow them out. They made plenty of mistakes that we did not capitalize on, and we just did not do to well in the passing game as we should have. I'm still not 100% sold on Jason Campbell, I feel like he's just toooooo conservative. He doesn't take the big chances enough with the deep ball...maybe he doesn't trust our WR's yet, maybe he's not comfortable with the o-line in the pass protection...iunno, but I just wish he would take some more risks to make something happen...in the replays you would see WR's running nice seam routes and he would casually chuck it down to the RB on the swing route...But hopefully its just week 1 jitters. I don't know..hopefully this week is something to build on for him.

Overall though our Defense looked good. Good pressure on the QB from our d-line. Our LB's looked decent...our CB's played a little bit better...they dropped plenty of INT opportunities which were disappointing. It was Orton at QB, so we can take a alright showing from our CB's with a grain of salt...
Edit:: I feel like the game plan that the coach's put together was pretty solid 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Hue had some pretty good play calls dialed up.

In all honesty, the Donkeys are lucky we didn't blow them out. They made plenty of mistakes that we did not capitalize on, and we just did not do to well in the passing game as we should have. I'm still not 100% sold on Jason Campbell, I feel like he's just toooooo conservative. He doesn't take the big chances enough with the deep ball...maybe he doesn't trust our WR's yet, maybe he's not comfortable with the o-line in the pass protection...iunno, but I just wish he would take some more risks to make something happen...in the replays you would see WR's running nice seam routes and he would casually chuck it down to the RB on the swing route...But hopefully its just week 1 jitters. I don't know..hopefully this week is something to build on for him.

Overall though our Defense looked good. Good pressure on the QB from our d-line. Our LB's looked decent...our CB's played a little bit better...they dropped plenty of INT opportunities which were disappointing. It was Orton at QB, so we can take a alright showing from our CB's with a grain of salt...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just wait until; we get Hagan and Boss back. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just wait until; we get Hagan and Boss back. 
pimp.gif

If we stop with the @#$@$@$ penalties we can win the AFC West easily. Gave up well over 100 yards yesterday 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

If we stop with the @#$@$@$ penalties we can win the AFC West easily. Gave up well over 100 yards yesterday 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

I thought Campbell looked really aggressive with the passes he was making. His decision making seemed clear, and his zip on the ball was mostly sharp. However, I do want to see the wideouts included much more into the game. Hagan and Moore would be ready to drop a couple on the Bills next week
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom