Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

I thought Campbell looked really aggressive with the passes he was making. His decision making seemed clear, and his zip on the ball was mostly sharp. However, I do want to see the wideouts included much more into the game. Hagan and Moore would be ready to drop a couple on the Bills next week
pimp.gif

That was a good win the Raiders had last night. Although I'm a Steeler fan, it was good seeing the Raiders do well & the Raider/Bronco rilvary was alive & well.

That was a good win the Raiders had last night. Although I'm a Steeler fan, it was good seeing the Raiders do well & the Raider/Bronco rilvary was alive & well.

Jason Cambell is a godo QB IMO but he's had so many different coaches & OCs that he's had to constantly learn new systems. I think having Hue Jackson for a second year this time being the coach will be good for him. Hopefully Emperor Palpetine will let him coach. Good luck with the rest of the season...

Jason Cambell is a godo QB IMO but he's had so many different coaches & OCs that he's had to constantly learn new systems. I think having Hue Jackson for a second year this time being the coach will be good for him. Hopefully Emperor Palpetine will let him coach. Good luck with the rest of the season...

In all honesty, the Donkeys are lucky we didn't blow them out.

Ehh, I don't know about that. Our offense, although DMC is amazing, looked anemic at times. We still have trouble finishing drives with touchdowns...we got away with it against a sorry Denver squad, but we have some REAL contenders to worry about this year and if we want to even sniff the playoffs, we'll have to dominate outside the AFC West.

I will give credit to our offensive line. They wore out the smaller Denver D-line and nullified any pass rush they could generate. Dumervil? A non-factor. Von Miller? Other than that early fumble, he wasn't involved much.

Our guys played harder, but those goddamn penalties will kill us against better teams. I love the passion, but how can we play with more controlled aggression?

And anybody know what's up with Hagan? I thought he was healthy.

In all honesty, the Donkeys are lucky we didn't blow them out.

Ehh, I don't know about that. Our offense, although DMC is amazing, looked anemic at times. We still have trouble finishing drives with touchdowns...we got away with it against a sorry Denver squad, but we have some REAL contenders to worry about this year and if we want to even sniff the playoffs, we'll have to dominate outside the AFC West.

I will give credit to our offensive line. They wore out the smaller Denver D-line and nullified any pass rush they could generate. Dumervil? A non-factor. Von Miller? Other than that early fumble, he wasn't involved much.

Our guys played harder, but those goddamn penalties will kill us against better teams. I love the passion, but how can we play with more controlled aggression?

And anybody know what's up with Hagan? I thought he was healthy.

Back
Top Bottom