Obama hoping for Lebron for the Bulls

Watch out Bulls Fans, the Commander in Chief thinks Lebron would reallyfit in on the Bulls. Check out the interview with President Obama byMarv Albert: 

Obama on Lebron - NBA.com

I'm writing here on behalf of NBA.com and I wanted to bring thisinterview to you guy's attention. The interview itself will be on TNT Tuesday at 8pm.

David Stern has reportedly fined President Obama $25,000 on his remarks regarding Lebron James and his desire to play for his hometown Chicago Bulls. Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban was recently fined $100,000 for tampering in an attempt to market his team to the free agent superstar.

My-T.

Great. Give the Bulls the presidential kiss of death. No way we are getting Bron now.

Not looking good for his re-election because as we all know OH is a big swing state

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

David Stern has reportedly fined President Obama $25,000 on his remarks regarding Lebron James and his desire to play for his hometown Chicago Bulls. Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban was recently fined $100,000 for tampering in an attempt to market his team to the free agent superstar.

My-T.
Your joking about the Barack Obama being fined right?

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Not looking good for his re-election because as we all know OH is a big swing state
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

My-T.
indifferent.gif

^excuse DipsetGeneral, we try and keep him tucked in the recesses of the music forum for a reason
smh.gif

who cares what Obama thinks hes just a liar and hes not actually black... GREAT way to swing these idiots in the projects for voting for you president now you acting like you keep up with sports..

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

My-T.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

who cares what Obama thinks hes just a liar and hes not actually black... GREAT way to swing these idiots in the projects for voting for you president now you acting like you keep up with sports..

Wow. I really hope you don't procreate.

Back
Top Bottom